Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

My choice for the Saints was between two dudes, one of which I think is KDawg's pick.  I didn't draft him because the Saints roster is good there even though I know they met with him IRL.  I went with the every down DL because the Saints have got absolutely nothing on the interior of their line.  Two new starters who have never done **** in the league despite being four or five year vets.  They lost both of their starters from last year.  I wanted to pick the other guy, but didn't want to have to scrape the bottom of the DT barrel any more.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Cam Young was a great pick for the Saints. 

He wasn't on my radar until the Senior Bowl.  Kind of popped for me in the one on ones and drills.  He was a lot faster in those than I realized from his cut ups.  Quick hands too.  I think he was overplayed by his defense, kind of like how we do with Daron.  But the difference is he's seeing all of the doubles because he doesn't have a Jon Allen next to him and his DC is just not dialing up pressure.  Tried to defend Alabama by rushing three most of the game.  It didn't work.  So that plus Young playing every snap means a tired DL playing a lot slower than he is capable of.  I think he's going to be a lot better and more explosive once he gets into an NFL rotation.

• Like 1

I got two players in particular that I can't believe are still available but alas I got to wait like 50 picks to see if that holds. 😢

I was about to write something up on one of those on the draft thread but I am holding off on the wild off chance this sticks.

Didn't realize how few picks the Dolphins and Jets have, it sucks. 😢

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I got two players in particular that I can't believe are still available but alas I got to wait like 50 picks to see if that holds. 😢

I was about to write something up on one of those on the draft thread but I am holding off on the wild off chance this sticks.

Didn't realize how few picks the Dolkphins and Jets have, it sucks. 😢

I can part ways with Tennessee's #186 for the Dolphin's #197 & #238 if it helps you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

The Bears/Me on the **** right now correct? I gave my list to Killa. But he might be sleeping in this morning. If I am on the clock I will go ahead and pick

Unless you want to trade?  Ive got some shiny new draft picks that would look great on you.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

You don't want to fall that far back @PokerPacker, you'd rather have 153 and 196.  If you call in the next 10 minutes, I'll even throw in 252, absolutely FREE!!

:ols: well I’ll get in first and make that same provisional offer to @COWBOY-KILLA- sitting at 150. 

Clearly depending on the pick at 149.....but I’ll keep going for a couple more selections...

• Like 1

Okay, after seeing a number of potential targets go away in the last few picks, I'm going to hold onto my current pick and take somebody here.

With the 149th pick of the draft, the Packers take
Ronnie Hickman, S, Ohio State

No time for a write-up.  I think he's a steal at this spot, and Packers need Safety help.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

@COWBOY-KILLA-

@woodpecker

@Ball Security

Same deal to you guys as long as my guy is still on the board:

For your current pick.

I'll take your deal...post it and make your pick...

Commanders trade 150 for Bucs 153, 196, & 252 picks..

@KillBill26 on the clock

@woodpecker on deck

@Ball Security on soon

@COWBOY-KILLA- on soon