Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

38 minutes ago, Commander_N_Chief said:

@COWBOY-KILLA-did I **** in your cornflakes this morning lol.  you keep forgetting me, you forgot me in round four now you’re taking my team 😅.  No more bourbon for you!

Not at all, I just don’t like that you took my picks and I had to wait.  I’m very spiteful 🙃

Lol, no man. He was the a raiders last year and my brain remembers that. Also these new names havent set in for me yet. This should mark my brain to get it fixed hopefully. Sorry bud..✌🏽

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Cool. Really don’t care. Didn’t want to do it this year and I’m struggling to find guys not taken. Give me the Ls. 

Its no problem man. I’ll pick the Chargers up in the meantime. If anyone else wants them please lmk. Fellas give me a few min and I’ll pick for them. 

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-

4 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Its no problem man. I’ll pick the Chargers up in the meantime. If anyone else wants them please lmk. Fellas give me a few min and I’ll pick for them. 

Now that I'm not chasing a 7 year old trying to give her cough medicine I'll find someone. Not in the mood to be meme'd to death though, lemme tell ya.

• Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

Now that I'm not chasing a 7 year old trying to give her cough medicine I'll find someone. Not in the mood to be meme'd to death though, lemme tell ya.

Either way is fine, don't want anyone to stress too much over this..if you are still in, awesome.. ty..

7 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

I'm insulted that the guy I took at 96 was assumed to be available at 160ish.

A few picks ago Gallen tried to grab the guy I traded like 4 picks to move to #33 and drafted so...

See the source image

Which is ironic because I first tried to use that pick to select someone else already taken...

See the source image

Edited by Epochalypse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3