Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 169th pick in the 2022 ES Mock Draft, for @Chump Bailey the TN Titans select: Zyon McCollum, CB Sam Houston State

@clskinsfan and the Pats are on the clock! 

@PokerPacker and the Pack are on deck! 

@Epochalypse and the Texans soon

@Redskins Reparations and the Giants up soon

@WelshSkinsFan and the Bengals up soon

@COWBOY-KILLA- and the Rams up soon

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

With pick 170 New England selects:

Bubba Bolden  S  Miami

Perfect size and speed numbers for the position at the next level. But often takes bad angles and struggles in coverage. Excellent special teamer. Should be a solid in the box safety at the next level with some coaching.

@PokerPacker is on the clock. 

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 2

With the 171st pick of the NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select
Zach Tom, OL, Wake Forrest

Logan Bruss, OL, Wisconsin

Alec Lindstrom, OL, Boston

Cade Mays, OL, Tennessee
DL5IvCtUQAIgW7l.jpg_large.0.jpeg
The Packers have a specific athletic profile they look for in offensive lineman.  And it has served them well finding amazing talents, particularly in the 4th round.  And the names crossed off above my pick fit that profile were taken (mostly) in the 4th round, so y'all may have found some real gems.  This is the athletic profile that lead to the drafting of all-pro Guard Josh Sitton and pro-bowl Guard TJ Lang.  All-pro Left Tackle David Bakhtiari.  Dependable center JC Tretter.  Unfortunately, my 4th round picks were needed elsewhere, but you left me with one in the 5th round, who will have to live up to the legacy of 5th round pick and all-pro Center Corey Linsley.  With that, I introduce Cade Mays. 

Mays plays everywhere on the offensive line, which if perfect for a guy I'm penciling in as a backup to start his career.  He's spent most of his time at Tackle and Guard.  He has the athleticism to guard the edge at tackle, as well as the ideal arm length NFL teams look for in a Tackle.  He's got the bulk and strength to play Guard, and that may be where he winds up when he inevitably becomes a starting offensive lineman in this league.

For now, look for him to compete wherever there's an opening in Green Bay.  With Billy Turner and Lucas Patrick as Cap Casualties this offseason, and David Bakhtiari and Elgton Jenkins coming off of ACL injuries (Bakhtiari should be ready for the start of the season, but Jenkins will probably start on PUP), I expect to see some training camp battles at Tackle and Guard, and Cade Mays will be in the mix to earn either one of those spots.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3