Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

4 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

Edit because I'm a moron: I'm all over the place with my picks this year...just added the fourth rd pick I have and completely overlooked in my signature.  This has been a bad start to my first year in the ESM.  Thankfully my picks have worked out where I wanted them to.

You mean you're doing this solo?!?

Everyone knows you bring in someone to help with your draft!

Bill Belichick's GF Says Couple's Dog Gained Tons Of Followers After Draft  Cameo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Belicheck's Husky would have been more organized for this than I am at this point.  I felt so prepared....only to realize I was using old draft pick positioning...then when I adjusted forgot to add my 4th back in.  I made a top 300 list out of everyone I've done research on, yet we've been drafting so well I'm now with only 3 picks left in my top 50.  Houston is coming back though...if only our QB could keep his pants on 😫.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, goskins10 said:

With the 68th pick in the 2021 ES Mock Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select - Baron Browning - LB Ohio State: 

Very nice pick indeed, I was hoping he would continue to fly under the radar and still be there in the 4th round.  What I love about this guy is that in addition to his versatility he is clearly a player with a lot of room to develop in the NFL, a lot of prospects are close to their ceiling by the time they come out for the draft but Browning has some serious untapped potential.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

Very nice pick indeed, I was hoping he would continue to fly under the radar and still be there in the 4th round.  What I love about this guy is that in addition to his versatility he is clearly a player with a lot of room to develop in the NFL, a lot of prospects are close to their ceiling by the time they come out for the draft but Browning has some serious untapped potential.

Had a pretty nice pro day today. I believe he ran in the 4.5's twice. Very good numbers for his size.

• Like 2

With the 69th pick in the 2021 ES draft, the Cowboys select:

Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky

With injury and performance concerns among all of their LBs, and a looming decision on oft-injured Leighton Vanderesch 5th year option, the Cowboys draft a surging talent in Davis. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Davistron20 said:

With injury and performance concerns among all of their LBs, and a looming decision on oft-injured Leighton Vanderesch 5th year option, the Cowboys draft a surging talent in Davis. 

I honestly doubt he lasts this long in the real draft. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, skinfan57 said:

You guys keep taking my LB's. Ok, the Eagles still want a linebacker so:

Pick #70 - Cameron McGrone, LB Michagan.

Not a bad consolation prize

Edited by duffy

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Who is on the clock. Want to trade up. 

It looks like @PokerPackeris up now

Green Bay Packers (from Denver)

Detroit Lions

Carolina Panthers

Washington Football Team (from San Francisco 49ers)

Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants

Los Angeles Chargers

If you don't find a trade partner before 79, I may be interested.

I'm heading out the door to run some errands. Might not be able to check for an hour or two. Just a heads up :)

Edited by duffy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, thelongestbreath said:

With the 67th pick in the 3rd Round the Houston Texans select:

Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR USC

Texans bolster their WR core with a versitile receiver that can work out of every spot in the formation.  We look for St. Brown to be Will Fuller's replacement.

amon-ra.jpg

Strongly considered reuniting him with his big brother in Green Bay.  Thought I might be able to nab him this round.

2 hours ago, Davistron20 said:

Dang, another guy I was hoping to slip for me.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 1

@clskinsfan It is with great pleasure that I, as the Green Bay Packers GM, can tell the Chicago Bears GM to pound sand. :)
It's only been 8 picks since my last pick, and two guys I'd been targeting disappeared.  I do not wish to allow this trend to continue, so I will be taking my pick now.

With the 71st pick of the 2021 ES Mock Draft, with an upgraded pick acquired from the trade-back with Denver that still allowed me to get my guy, the Green Bay Packers select

Alim McNeill, DL, NC State
5f822701d29fb.image.jpg?resize=945,630
Big man can run
Green Bay's defensive line is a bit thin these days and could use a reload.  Alim McNeill projects to be a nose tackle at the NFL level, but should also be able to play 1-tech in 4-3 fronts according to the scouting reports I've read.  He should be able to see the field early on in 2-4-5 Nickel fronts, which the GB defense spends a lot of time in, he should be able to spell Kenny Clark in standard 3-4 formations, and maybe he'll get some playing time at 3-technique or perhaps Kenny Clark will push out there from time to time with McNeill taking his spot at nose.  Green Bay is thrilled to get a player of his caliber in the third round.

Had his pro day today, but I haven't been able to find the numbers yet.  Just assume that they were impressive and that everybody would have shot him up their draft boards upon seeing them, but I was the one with the vision to grab him before the numbers came out.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Davistron20 said:

great pick.  I tried to trade up with Houston to grab him but the price was too high

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, gooseneck said:

great pick.  I tried to trade up with Houston to grab him but the price was too high

I tried too haha

41 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

@clskinsfan It is with great pleasure that I, as the Green Bay Packers GM, can tell the Chicago Bears GM to pound sand. :)
It's only been 8 picks since my last pick, and two guys I'd been targeting disappeared.  I do not wish to allow this trend to continue, so I will be taking my pick now.

With the 71st pick of the 2021 ES Mock Draft, with an upgraded pick acquired from the trade-back with Denver that still allowed me to get my guy, the Green Bay Packers select

Alim McNeill, DL, NC State

nice pick