Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

I’m not seeing how it’s worth a surprise hearing or that the claim trump said pence should hang matters. 

of course I’m basing it off rumors, and not the actual testimony. Which. Means absolutely nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Shes going to have to be able to prove it. Though if they are going to have her testify to all of that I bet she can 

That's my thought. Saying it is one thing. Giving specific days, times and who, is another. Giving something that proves what you're saying is what they need. She's already a RINO liar who has been turned by the deep state. So, you need proof proof. 

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’m not seeing how it’s worth a surprise hearing or that the claim trump said pence should hang matters. 

of course I’m basing it off rumors, and not the actual testimony. Which. Means absolutely nothing. 

Agree about the Trump thing. But more important *again off of the above tweets and not actual testimony I think would be evidence that Meadows worked with house Rs and that he was told violence was likely.  

But I cant imagine they would let her testimony slip before she did it. How is that smart?  

6 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

That's my thought. Saying it is one thing. Giving specific days, times and who, is another. Giving something that proves what you're saying is what they need. She's already a RINO liar who has been turned by the deep state. So, you need proof proof. 

I would think she would need an email or text or something. But we will see. Im super excited but i really dont want to be lol

Trump brought and incited the people there to stop the Vice President. He knew he had lost.  And the idiot cronies who asked for pardons knew the writing was on the wall and that Pence wasn't going to go along with the scheme. So Trump wanted to burn it down. 

40 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Here's the thing.  Nothing is turning the Trump MAGA morons.  Nothing.  This isn't focused toward them.  This is directed to the 80% of the country that isn't in the cult and can think rationally. A woman under oath - with absolutely no motive to lie - will be compelling.

• Like 5

Interesting footnote-- Mark Meadows started his political career in 2012 by winning the congressional seat previously held by Heath Shuler, after it was gerrymandered from a moderate district into a heavy-red district.

Edited by balki1867
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Trump legit sent people with weapons to threaten the VP into over throwing the election and when he didnt do it, they tried to kill him. 

Wow. If this mother ****er doent get hung for treason I dont know what will ****ing do it. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Llevron said:

"I don't care that they have weapons. They aren't here to hurt me" 

Holy ****

I'm going to wager a guess that Greene said that. Am I correct? 

<edit> Stuck at work, on a conference call, so just keeping an eye on comments here. I take it that it wasn't Greene?

Edited by Recovering_Spaz

1 minute ago, Recovering_Spaz said:

I'm going to wager a guess that Greene said that. Am I correct?

****ing Donald Trump said that on Jan 6. AT his rally. before he went on stage

2 minutes ago, Sacks &#x27;n&#x27; Stuff said:

He’s going to be the Republican nominee for President and there’s a good chance he wins.

No ****ing way they let him run for President after this. That's the minimum