Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

I don't think he felt threatened physically. The explanation was that he didn't trust that they wouldn't drive him away once he got in the car, which he did NOT want to do.  That was the explanation from his chief counsel yesterday, who said Pence was determined to finish the certification on that day and did not want to have the world see the Vice President evacuating the Capitol in the face of a riot.

Say again? lol...I had to re-read those negatives several times...I think I get what you're saying? Are you saying The SS wanted Pence to get in the car but not to go anywhere, and Pece said to the guy who asked him to get in the car that if he were driving the car he'd get in--because he trusts the guy to not drive Pence away any way--but since he's not driving the car he thinks whoever IS driving the car will NOT stay there and will oh hell I give up lol...

8 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

We got this far because of how many people like Barr "thought this was a bad idea", yet we're walking side by side with Trump while he was tear gassing protesters in his way for a photo op with Bible upside down.

Quoted as an endorsement. 

• Confused 1

On 6/16/2022 at 3:39 PM, Califan007 The Constipated said:

And he talked to Dan Quayle for advice in the moment...Dan stinkin' Quayle lol...

Good thing he didn't need to know how to spell something to certify the election.

8 hours ago, hail2skins said:

But T, as you say, the "most are cowards" is what we are dealing with.

Look at the average GOP voter.. You think the majority are saying "what Trump did post election that led to 1/6" was bad and disqualifying for his future political career?

Not at all. They are looking at $5:gas and nearly double digit inflation and are saying "see, Trump was justified in trying to hang onto power"

It's depressing.

But wait, there's more. After Tя☭mp is re-elected, the expensive gas and inflation that remains will immediately become a non-issue or they'll continue to blame it on the Libs. That's how they've always worked. How many of them are still up in arms about Sharia Law or Benghazi? You still hear about past rage inducers occasionally from individual die hards but it's rarely a wider talking point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, China said:

Is he talking about those who are already in jail and those awaiting trial?...Because if so, how does this differ from the first time he supposedly promised pardons to those who took part in the "protests"? Cuz a lot of them were furious that Trump seemed to abandon them when all was said and done, and left them on their own. "But this time it's gonna be different...just get me back in office and you'll see!"

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Get a load of this lol....😂

Frankly, I don't care who's in any government building if it's after hours, they don't have permits, etc. It's about time we take the rules seriously for anyone. No one gets a break. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Knowledge of the law and do it anyway calls for more punishment. The biggest mistake was made when Ford pardoned Nixon. 

• Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Frankly, I don't care who's in any government building if it's after hours, they don't have permits, etc. It's about time we take the rules seriously for anyone. No one gets a break. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Knowledge of the law and do it anyway calls for more punishment. The biggest mistake was made when Ford pardoned Nixon. 

My takeaway from that video was how they were treating it lol...basically having a Triumph The Insult Comic Dog puppet in the Capitol after hours as the equivalent to the Jan 6 riots.

• Thumb up 2

In the poll, which was conducted by Ipsos in partnership with ABC News using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel, 58% of Americans think Trump should be charged with a crime for his role in the riot. That's up slightly from late April, before the hearings began, when an ABC News/Washington Post poll found that 52% of Americans thought the former president should be charged. 

An ABC News/Washington Post poll that asked a similar question days after the attack in January 2021 found that 54% of Americans thought Trump should be charged with the crime of inciting a riot.

• Thumb up 1

Trump privately admitted he lost election to Biden: Ex-White House aide

Alyssa Farah Griffin, the former White House director of strategic communications, said on CNN's "State of the Union" that Trump "blurted out watching Joe Biden on TV, 'Can you believe I lost to this guy?'"

The big picture: The Jan. 6 committee seeks to prove in a series of public hearings this month that the former president tried to overturn the election knowing that he lost.

The former Trump aide is the latest in a series of former White House officials to contradict Trump's false claim that the election was stolen.

Yes, but: Griffin added that she thinks proving intent will be difficult.

"I'm not of the mind that this is going to take down Donald Trump in a legal sort of way," she said. "But I do think it's going to inform the public about a man who lost and couldn't do what we've done for the entirety of our history, which is allow a peaceful transition of power."

Click on the link for more

On 6/18/2022 at 3:52 PM, TradeTheBeal! said:

Very serious business.

Like 90% of everything on Tucker Carlson's show, that chryon is a flat-out lie.  Colbert's people did not break in to the Capitol. They had permission to be in the offices. 

However, they stayed later than they were allowed as they tried to get some final filming done. 

• Like 1