Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biden/Harris Legislative/Policy Discussions - Now with a Republican House starting 2023

goskins10

I think it's a good strategy.  

We all know that the GOP is going to run on:  
1)  How terrible the economy is.  

2)  And social wedge issues.  (Which they lose on, but have to keep pushing.)  

• Thumb up 1

Good opinion article...

If ‘Bidenomics’ works, it will be a very big deal

President Biden might not seem like a revolutionary, but he is presiding over a fundamental change in the nation’s approach to economics. Not only is he proposing a major break from the “trickle-down” policies of Ronald Reagan, as Biden highlighted in a speech in Chicago on Wednesday. He is also departing from many orthodoxies that shaped the presidencies of Democrats Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

Government is no longer shying away from pushing investment toward specific goals and industries. Spending on public works is back in fashion. New free-trade treaties are no longer at the heart of the nation’s international strategy. Challenging monopolies and providing support for unionization efforts are higher priorities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/06/28/bidenomics-joe-biden-economic-strategy/

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

I’m 45 and healthy physically. I’m not overweight and I am very active. I too use a CPAP. I thought it was only for larger and unhealthy people. Imagine my surprise when my doctor told me I was only getting about 4.5 hours of sleep for every 8 hours I was in bed. 

Also, I think people are kidding themselves if they think that the orange blob doesn’t have one as well. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if he filled the water container with ketchup. Dude dreaming about Big Macs and steaks.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel if the best you can do is BIDEN HAS NORMAL HUMAN PROBLEMS AND SEEKS APPROPRIATE TREATMENT FOR THEM.

Bear in mind. To a large part of the GOP, "seeks appropriate treatment" is a disqualification. 

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

^^^  He's boarding his own damn plane, with hours to go until he has to put real stuff on.  Give the man a break. 

(I made that flight in the 80s before movies and whatnot were offered.)

Not surprising. The libs of ES don't care about the president showing ankle!

• Haha 2