Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The All things Tipping Thread

TradeTheBeal!

oyoyoy, I don't normally try to speak for a collective group but in this case I'll go out on a limb and respectfully request for all those potentially effected, if you're ever in Va and have a hankering for hibachi or the Eastern Shore of Md and craving seafood, please do us all a favor and remember the McDonald's has a drive-thru and BK is re-introducing their dollar menu.

We'll all be the better for it

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

To be fair, I haven’t been in a Red Lobster in 25 years.  

I honestly have no idea what happens there.  It could be a barren wasteland of blogger sorrow. 

I’ll likely never know.

Me either. 

And to base anything on that is just straight up nuts.  It's certainly not indicative of the entire industry. 

I think we are being a little harsh on this social crusader who, although clearly a brilliant mind and very important person, has dedicated her life to helping society by fixing its most pressing problems, such as being invited to browse the dessert menu when you ask for the check.

I wonder if she would be willing to have her husband register on the forum so we can ask him what it is like to live with a modern-day Rosa Parks.

10 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Sitting here enjoying a 25 year old Tawny Port with a cat in my lap 

... from my favorite leather wingback chair at the Explorers Club, discussing Livingstone’s second expedition up the Zambezi to Victoria Falls.

12 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

... from my favorite leather wingback chair at the Explorers Club, discussing Livingston’s second expedition up the Zambezi to Victoria Falls.

Indeed.  And I was of course wearing the required bathrobe and nylons and, as I recall, the butler was creepily polishing a statue of a fish behind me.

360px-Rocky_Horror_throne_screencap.jpg.11c4e8ab1d59d33ed986598d60981a0e.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Indeed.  And I was of course wearing the required bathrobe and nylons and, as I recall, the butler was creepily polishing a statue of a fish behind me.

360px-Rocky_Horror_throne_screencap.jpg.11c4e8ab1d59d33ed986598d60981a0e.jpg

That is not considered appropriate attire for the Explorer’s Club. At least, not for the main lounge.

Archived