Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heinicke Hive: The LEGEND of Taylor Heinicke Thread

LetThePointsSoar
Message added by TK,

image.png.76d3d6bba631c4c9e8442f26a9c9afc4.png

1 hour ago, wit33 said:

I’m going to say it, at this CURRENT point in time, the Washington offense is better than the Bills and Chiefs. The two offenses mentioned are struggling mightily and have zero identity. Both QBs don’t know what they’re seeing out there. 

Yes, I said it. 

Neither Mahomes or Allen can crack a basic two deep shell.  It's pathetic.  All that arm power neutralized  by some high school defense. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seamonster said:

Neither Mahomes or Allen can crack a basic two deep shell.  It's pathetic.  All that arm power neutralized  by some high school defense. 

Yeah I'm glad we don't have either of those pathetic loser idiots on our team. 

You guys are legit lunatics. Certifiable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah I'm glad we don't have either of those pathetic loser idiots on our team. 

You guys are legit lunatics. Certifiable. 

Have you watched the Chiefs? Mahomes looks like garbage. Two deep shell was all it took. 

Edited by seamonster

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I want to see you write the sentence "I'd rather have Taylor Heinicke than Patrick Mahomes"

Please say it.

KC is spending a half billion dollars on a QB that can't decrypt a two deep shell without throwing side arm no look bull**** passes to bum receivers (Hardman).  

I'd rather have little Heinike's contract. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Redd said:

2 rings plus 2 super bowl MVPs and played for the New York Giants. Eli is a lock for the HoF. Only question is if he's 1st ballot.

Probably. I just question if someone deserves to get in based on the merit of 2 games because without either of those he's just a candidate for the hall of the good.

10 minutes ago, seamonster said:

KC is spending a half billion dollars on a QB that can't decrypt a two deep shell without throwing side arm no look bull**** passes to bum receivers (Hardman).  

I'd rather have little Heinike's contract. 

The Heinicke Cult has officially reached scientology level.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Redd said:

2 rings plus 2 super bowl MVPs and played for the New York Giants. Eli is a lock for the HoF. Only question is if he's 1st ballot.

I vehemently disagree, especially the 1st ballot part.  If the guy sneaks into the HoF somehow, it should be right at the end of his eligibility.  But he's not a HoF QB.  If he had any other name besides Manning, nobody would want him in the Hall.  If Joe Flacco won another ring somehow, should he be in the Hall?  What about Nick Foles?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Probably. I just question if someone deserves to get in based on the merit of 2 games because without either of those he's just a candidate for the hall of the good.

Nuance. Washington is in a better position with a solid game manager QB vs  spending 500 million dollars on a QB that looks like garbage in a two deep shell...Very dangerous opinion. But there it is.

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Eli. Basically average Eli Manning took down arguably the 🐐 who’s ever played the game. Look at it from the voters point of view. Basically is all the above good enough for 1st ballot? I’m guessing yeah. It’s not like anyone can say it’s a fluke. These Eli led Giants took down Brady’s Pats twice. That’s with Eli making key 4th quarter drives in both games.

Rest of Eli’s career average. Still you can’t mention Brady’s Super Bowls runs without mentioning Eli beating him twice.

5 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

I vehemently disagree, especially the 1st ballot part.  If the guy sneaks into the HoF somehow, it should be right at the end of his eligibility.  But he's not a HoF QB.  If he had any other name besides Manning, nobody would want him in the Hall.  If Joe Flacco won another ring somehow, should he be in the Hall?  What about Nick Foles?

Disagree all you want. Two rings, Two Super Bowl MVPs against the greatest that’s ever played the game disagrees.

20 minutes ago, Redd said:

Disagree all you want. Two rings, Two Super Bowl MVPs against the greatest that’s ever played the game disagrees.

I hate this argument so much because it's basically saying Eli had a part in the defense stopping them. Eli did his part, no doubt, but had nothing to do with how the defense played in those two games. It says a lot that in BOTH games the Pats were held to their lowest scoring output of the season. 

Edited by PartyPosse

Just now, PartyPosse said:

I hate this argument so much because it's basically saying Eli had a part in the defense stopping them. Eli did his part, no doubt, but had nothing to do with how the defense played in those two games.

The defense kept Brady in check yes but still Eli led that offense down the field for the go ahead scores in those games. They’re a big reason why he got the mvp in those games. That’s what the HoF voters are going to remember when Eli is eligible to get in the Hall.

I’ll be pleasantly surprised if he doesn’t make it in the Hall because I could dunk on my father who is a diehard Giants fan.

Just now, Redd said:

The defense kept Brady in check yes but still Eli led that offense down the field for the go ahead scores in those games. They’re a big reason why he got the mvp in those games. That’s what the HoF voters are going to remember when Eli is eligible to get in the Hall.

I’ll be pleasantly surprised if he doesn’t make it in the Hall because I could dunk on my father who is a diehard Giants fan.

I think he'll make it but I think it's only because of those two games and his last name. 

If the defense didn't do their job, Eli would have never been in position to have those go ahead drives. I don't give credit to a QB that basically does squat for a whole game, leads the team down on a last minute drive, wins the game and is heralded as a clutch guy. You know what else is nice? Having a QB that doesn't need to wait until the last minute.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Nonsense, hes an extremist, recent converts and even ODU fans would rather have Mahomes, full stop. 

27 minutes ago, seamonster said:

Nuance. Washington is in a better position with a solid game manager QB vs  spending 500 million dollars on a QB that looks like garbage in a two deep shell...Very dangerous opinion. But there it is.

We played the Chiefs this year and they curb stomped us AT HOME.

Are you serious? Better position then them? Are you trolling?  

1 hour ago, seamonster said:

It's not a "dangerous" opinion to say you'd prefer Heinicke over Mahomes. It's just a stupid one.

22 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

TWO DEEP SHELL!!  TWO DEEP SHELL!!  TWO DEEP SHELL!!

Dude you and I should become NFL DCs. The code has been cracked. We'll make millions!

5x0lxu.jpg

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

NFL defenses couldn't stop Mahomes for three years and all it took was a two deep shell!  How could they be so blind?

It’s also an Andy Reid issue, but I believe they’ll turn it around, but doesn’t mean they haven’t struggled on offense for nearly 75% of the season. 

Somehow we he Chiefs offense this season looks like an Alex Smith offense minus the run game production ;) 

Anyways… Go Heineke!

Edited by wit33