Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need one with the classic PlayStation 0 skin. I hope they really think more inside the box for their next consoles/controllers, tho.

No physical problems with my disc version so far, but visually, it's probably the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Like if a foreman grill made babies with an ice cream sandwich 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/17/2022 at 2:51 PM, Llevron said:

Depends on how much I like it, and the game obviously. I will probably 100% finish God of War before Christmas. 

Divinity Original Sin 2 is one of my favorite games ever and I will probably never beat the game because I cannot NOT do everything in every area. 

DOS2 was the last game that took me a long time to beat, almost exactly 2 years with 190 hours (logged hours...) in gameplay.

On 11/17/2022 at 8:22 PM, GhostofSparta said:

Depends on the game. Fairly linear games like the God of War or Bioshock series? About a month with major binges on days off. Usually with God of War I'll beat the game on a medium-hard difficulty, then the hardest, then if it's got NG+ I'll do it again. Takes a couple months to do all that.

Open world games like Fallout, Arkham, Assassin's Creed, etc.? I'll usually "beat" the game in a similar timeframe but then spend months, if not a year, ****ing around with the sidequests and DLC and collectibles and stuff on and off.

Fallout: New Vegas with all of the DLC took me several years to complete, I really miss playing that game. I think the level cap is at 40 (maybe 50 with DLC), the level cap is too low with that much content.

On 11/18/2022 at 12:04 AM, PokerPacker said:

An Afternoon

Never done that.

I am probably like 13ish hours or so into God of War and it's fantastic, but god damn this one part completely dragged on...

(spoiler about a part where you are controlling Atreus about 10-12 hours in)

Spoiler

That part where you are dreaming and move to the Ironwoods section (or whatever it is called) and meet the girl and her animal - holy **** this part just dragged on and on.  It could have been like 30-45 mins but I feel they just dragged it on for like 3 hours or so.  All I wanted was for that part to end as playing as Atreus is just kinda boring after a while.  I will say the battle with her Grandmother was cool though.  But I was oh so happy when that whole part was over.  I'm now at a part shortly after that.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I've pretty much found all the parts where you are controlling Atreus to be tedious, as I do with basically all plot narratives in all media (not just God of War) that focus on a moody teenager or pre-teen who can't control their emotions just lash out at people who know better than their dumb asses.  Plus he hits people with a WOODEN BOW and not a LEVIATHAN AXE.  

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

I've pretty much found all the parts where you are controlling Atreus to be tedious, as I do with basically all plot narratives in all media (not just God of War) that focus on a moody teenager or pre-teen who can't control their emotions just lash out at people who know better than their dumb asses.  Plus he hits people with a WOODEN BOW and not a LEVIATHAN AXE.  

Yeah his weapon is boring AF for the most part.  Even with some upgrades and stuff.  When I got back to Kratos and started whooping the **** out of people with my axe and blades, it's just so much more refreshing.  I'm also getting a lot better at parrying which is making battle even more fun with the axe.  I was using the blades a lot more until I started getting parrying down and unlocked some upgraded moves.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, purbeast said:

The problem is Xbox still got no games.

And you all think you too cool and mature to play Switch.

I do miss games like Fable (wish they wouldn't have killed off that franchise). But yeah, I couldn't justify another $500 this go around. I can see others choosing the same way had they gone XboxX over PS5.

Edited by The Evil Genius

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I do miss games like Fable (wish they wouldn't have killed off that franchise). But yeah, I couldn't justify another $500 this go around. I can see others choosing the same way had they gone XboxX over PS5.

Playstation has like exclusives a year that are "must haves" and Xbox simply doesn't have that.  They haven't had that since like Xbox 360 days.  The only reason I got Xbox One at launch was because I'm the worlds biggest Killer Instinct fan and spent $800 at launch just to play that game.

I have had XSX since launch and aside from playing and beating Gears of War 5 on it (an Xbox One game btw), I've probably put like a total of 5 hours MAYBE on it.  

Hell when I bought Gears 5 I also bought Halo 5 and it's still sealed lol.  And that was black friday in 2020.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Join us Simmsy.

darth vader GIF

I'll never join you!

3 hours ago, purbeast said:

The problem is Xbox still got no games.

And you all think you too cool and mature to play Switch.

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

2 hours ago, purbeast said:

Playstation has like exclusives a year that are "must haves" and Xbox simply doesn't have that.  They haven't had that since like Xbox 360 days.  The only reason I got Xbox One at launch was because I'm the worlds biggest Killer Instinct fan and spent $800 at launch just to play that game.

I have had XSX since launch and aside from playing and beating Gears of War 5 on it (an Xbox One game btw), I've probably put like a total of 5 hours MAYBE on it.  

Hell when I bought Gears 5 I also bought Halo 5 and it's still sealed lol.  And that was black friday in 2020.

1. There is a Switch in the house, the kid here hogs that thing. I haven't picked it up in well over six months unless its to put on the charger...so I can give it to the kid as a distraction.

2. I still have the XB1, I don't really want an S (rather do the full upgrade), but I also don't want to drop $500 on the X either. Kinda stuck in the middle.

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

ITS SO GOOD AND YOU ARE MISSING IT!!!!!!!!!!!

If Sony would quit whining, we would have Call of Duty.*

*I hate CoD and would never buy it or play it on GamePass.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

2. I still have the XB1, I don't really want an S (rather do the full upgrade), but I also don't want to drop $500 on the X either. Kinda stuck in the middle.

I'll sell you my XSX for $495 if you want. 

I'll even drop it off if you are in the DMV area!

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Anyone want a COD MWII and COD Warzone 2.0 Season 1 Battle Pass? I got one free from Xfinity. 

Just reply and I will send you a message with the code to use at callofduty.com/redeem.

This isbgoing to sounds dumb bit what's that?  Is it required to play on PS5?