Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Red dead revolver was a blast back in the day. I really enjoyed Gun around the same time. 

I was a little upset when Revolver became redemption. I liked its humor And loved the shoot out mini game. Then you had the level where you got to play the Indian and thought that was just really awesome at that time. 

Red Dead Redemption is fantastical, but I could use a new Wild West game  that doesn’t take itself too seriously. 

there are a bunch of smaller games out there like Weird West and the turn based Desperados. I played the desperados 3  demo and it was good. Maybe I’ll get around to playing it in 20 years when I’m done with my backlog.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Sony can go **** itself if it thinks im going through that bull****. 

Watch purchases on your credit card associated with the PSN account. It seems to me if you didn't set this up, that it would be a really easy way for someone that hacked your account to keep you out of it. And PSN gets hacked all the ****ing time. 

People on the interwebs say the easiest way around this is trying to log into the PSN app on your phone. I would try that. 

Edited by Llevron

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Watch purchases on your credit card associated with the PSN account. It seems to me if you didn't set this up, that it would be a really easy way for someone that hacked your account to keep you out of it. And PSN gets hacked all the ****ing time. 

People on the interwebs say the easiest way around this is trying to log into the PSN app on your phone. I would try that. 

Got it, thanks.  Tried the PSN app, it requires 2 step verification to get into that too.  

I'll call Sony this afternoon.  I don't expect that call to go well for either side. 

9 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Red dead revolver was a blast back in the day. I really enjoyed Gun around the same time. 

I was a little upset when Revolver became redemption. I liked its humor And loved the shoot out mini game. Then you had the level where you got to play the Indian and thought that was just really awesome at that time. 

Red Dead Redemption is fantastical, but I could use a new Wild West game  that doesn’t take itself too seriously. 

there are a bunch of smaller games out there like Weird West and the turn based Desperados. I played the desperados 3  demo and it was good. Maybe I’ll get around to playing it in 20 years when I’m done with my backlog.

9 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Shadow Wolf. That was the first time I ever experienced shooting a bow and arrow in a game.

Then there was the suicide hillbilly level, where you play as the British bowler hat guy, they were all carrying live dynamite, trying to kill you. But the hardest one for me was the insane killer carnies in clown suits, tossing snake oil bombs. Holy **** that game was insane. 🤣

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Got it, thanks.  Tried the PSN app, it requires 2 step verification to get into that too.  

I'll call Sony this afternoon.  I don't expect that call to go well for either side. 

All of yall need to pay attention to this actually. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It doesn’t give me that option. In order to turn off 2FA, I have to pass 2FA. Sony engineered it’s **** to be a paradox. 

You don't have a phone tied to your account to get a code or anything?

EDIT:

I actually just turned it on as well as changed password per the news above.

Edited by purbeast

4 minutes ago, purbeast said:

You don't have a phone tied to your account to get a code or anything?

No.  I have an email address and an complicated AF password.  I just want to play video games.  Sony doesn't need any more information about me, they are just going to either sell it or have it stolen (or, more likely, both). 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

12 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

No.  I have an email address and an complicated AF password.  I just want to play video games.  Sony doesn't need any more information about me, they are just going to either sell it or have it stolen (or, more likely, both). 

Somehow you turned on 2FA though.  Maybe those dudes hacked your account and turned it on though.

22 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Let'sGoMountaineersLet'sGoDrinkSomeBeers isn't that complicated. It's just a pain in the ass to type. 

• Haha 3