Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 minute ago, Commander PK said:

I don't think Dan's ego would ever let him give in to such a thing, and what city is going to want to deal with Snyder?  We are seemingly stuck with him at this point, but who would voluntarily give him anything even if it's to get an NFL team?  Here's the deal, you get a team, but Dan Snyder is the owner.

Voters would look at their decision makers like they were completely nuts.

The guy is toxic.  

I guarantee there's a city out there that would just be happy to have a team, even if it means they deal with Snyder.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Or could have been Hurney himself.  He's a Media guy.    These guys need a scapegoat for their failures.     It's also possible it  was Morocco Brown.   

The lengths in which your brain will dive into conspiracy vs. what’s staring you right in the face is absolutely remarkable.

To the extent, I question if you actually believe in these theories or if it’s just an outright refusal to submit and admit you’ve been wrong all along.  Which is actually a very Snyder-like trait.  🤔

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The lengths in which your brain will dive into conspiracy vs. what’s staring you right in the face is absolutely remarkable.

To the extent, I question if you actually believe in these theories or if it’s just an outright refusal to submit and admit you’ve been wrong all along.  Which is actually a very Snyder-like trait.  🤔

I do like a good conspiracy theory.      If you don't admit, you must submit?  

1 hour ago, skinsfan66 said:

Snyder, Putin, Trump are 3 peas in a pod. Kings of blackmail, cheat, lie, dishonest lawyers, corrupt politicians, destroy human lives, bully and whatever else it takes to get what they want.  It's all about them with no remorse who or what they destroy.   It's time for Roger and the NFL to do their job and give Snyder the boot. Most football fans can only hope. The thing is Daniel is just like the other 2 who all choose to think they are invisible to defeat and will never except it.  Get the Media stirred up and get this war between Snyder and the NFL started.  

Yet another reminder that we have zero tolerance on politics in Stadium. The references above fall into that area and this post earned a ban.

9 minutes ago, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

Ron called them Dan and Tanya instead of  "Mr. and Mrs. Snyder" ??    Hmm....

I noticed that too 

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

You really loathe Ron that much, that you can accept every other item in the report, with the exception of the one item that alleviates him of a little blame.  🤣

Ron’s roster is crap and is feeling a ton of heat. Wouldn’t be the first time some has tried to put this exact scenario into play when the team they built is imploding. It’s an easy move that makes sense from a guy trying to deflect some pressure. 

11 minutes ago, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

Ron called them Dan and Tanya instead of  "Mr. and Mrs. Snyder" ??    Hmm....

Has Ron ever referred to them as Mr and Mrs Snyder in a press conference before, just out of curiousity? I think I remember him calling him Dan at least a couple times before….

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Has Ron ever referred to them as Mr and Mrs Snyder in a press conference before, just out of curiousity? I think I remember him calling him Dan at least a couple times before….

I’ve never heard him say Dan a single time

So much is made up about Snyder its hilarious. He " when feels cornered paces cradling a drink..blah..blah. How absurd, where do they get this stuff. Without knowing the sources it means nothing. Now Snyder wanted and traded for Carson, give me a break. Snyder ruined RG3 career according to Breer, thats rich. RG3 insane dad had nothing to do with it telling Shanny how to run an offense.

He gave complete control to Ron and Ron blew it so now lets go back to the made up inner circle stories that are true because some reporter found someone, someone who may have an ax to grind, says Snyder is pacing around....lol

Edited by TChaler70
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Conn said:

That’s funny, I was going to say I’m pretty sure he’s been calling him Dan since the beginning. I don’t care enough to look though. 

It’s enough of a thing for The local sports talk guys to make multiple notes of calling him Mr Snyder. It’s all over Reddit as Jokes

4 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

Ron’s roster is crap and is feeling a ton of heat. Wouldn’t be the first time some has tried to put this exact scenario into play when the team they built is imploding. It’s an easy move that makes sense from a guy trying to deflect some pressure. 

I’d bet dollars to donuts that this story has been unfolding well prior to this team being 1-4.  Given the amount of sources and vetting required  on something like this, this story has been in play for months.

So Ron is psychic and knew Wentz wasn’t going to save his football team, and instructed one of his guys leak this to the press in advance?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Zim489 said:
this is probably closer to the truth than the report in regards to Wentz 

Christ, it’s bad enough that our frigging coach spent his offseason dicking around w a frigging name change.   Now he’s responding to this crap on frigging game day ffs……

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1