Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

50 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Might as well move this bad boy to the Tailgate.  It’s going to be virtually impossible not to breach the rules in here, because America must make everything about party.

this is another psa 

I do believe there are at least two mods here---me and tk for the slow-witted---who will do such things when we determine the need, as we have done

in the meantime even that post is focused  on politics and forum management isn't it? and neither belong in here ;)

you, and you're not alone, have done that sort of thing several times (that is meant to be a mild rebuke)

it's simple but not easy for many people: the more your remarks stray away from football the more you're taking that risk of a temp ban as long as it's still in the stadium, depending on the poster's skill level in expression and how deep they go into that territory...it's a case by case issue on our end 

the risk is on the poster 

all that said, i hope only the worst for dan snyder and wouldn't mind at all if roger goodell also got a major roasting

and thanks to the people posting updates on the hearing :) 

• Like 1

Connolly just got ****-slapped by the chairwoman lol...

Anyway, he brought up a good point about many of the victims wanting the report released so confidentiality shouldn't really be much of an issue. Where he missed was in not asking Goodell if he could release the report and still maintain the anonymity of the victims.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated

who wouldn't want to throw up having to hear Jim Jordan speak at you.

Hope something comes from this but at least get the full Wilkinson report and bring up that Dan is still doing team functions which would go against Roger's punishment.