Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

46 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Oh come onnnnn.

I had season tickets for most of 2000-2010. The stadium wasn’t state of the art but it was well maintained.

Went to Coldplay at FedEx a couple weeks back and it was a ****ing dump.  My friends, who don’t care about the football team whatsoever, couldn’t stop commenting what a ****ing dump it was.  It is a dilapidated, decomposing, relic of a once mediocre facility.

When it comes to the stadium, he’s an absentee landlord.  He allowed it to fall into a state of disrepair.  It’s really not debatable.

You’re correct it is a dump im not disputing that in the slightest. I’m not disputing he likely could’ve done more throughout the years but in the end it’s basically putting lipstick on a pig and wouldn’t have fixed any of the actual issues. Hell go look at the Titans stadium it might actually be WORSE than fed ex at this point and it opened after fed ex, and had major renovations in 2012. 
Honestly though if Dan wasn’t so crappy a person and or we were winning it likely wouldn’t matter. My biggest issue last season wasn’t even the stadium it was just how bland the game day experience was even if they were winning. 

4 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

You’re correct it is a dump im not disputing that in the slightest. I’m not disputing he likely could’ve done more throughout the years but in the end it’s basically putting lipstick on a pig and wouldn’t have fixed any of the actual issues. Hell go look at the Titans stadium it might actually be WORSE than fed ex at this point and it opened after fed ex, and had major renovations in 2012. 
Honestly though if Dan wasn’t so crappy a person and or we were winning it likely wouldn’t matter. My biggest issue last season wasn’t even the stadium it was just how bland the game day experience was even if they were winning. 

Lipstick on a pig is enough to fool most of the population and keep the thing full.  Maybe not most of the people here on ES, but they could trick a bunch of folks for sure.  Lipstick on a pig also would’ve been enough to host World Cup games, but that ain’t happening either.

You and I may recognize the difference it’s a failure nonetheless.

Edited by 86 Snyder

I love when people are watching the home games on TV and they ask me "why are some seats in the middle level red and some yellow?"  And I have to explain to them about Snyder's money grab with the padded seats and nameplates........

I hope that the lower club level prices help fill up those new red mesh seats in those club sections closer to midfield or else it'll look even more ridiculous.

JKC absolutely had the stadium built far too quickly, but Snyder soon took steps detracting from the gameday experience when he took over. Getting rid of Phil Hochberg, the longtime PA guy from FedEx, and replacing him with a carnival barker that eventually became Mark Kessler. Making the kids playarea disappear in favor of hospitality tent BS.  Installing the dream seats that makes everyone in the lower seats stand all game.

I haven't been to a game since 2018, but when I watch on TV and hear that Mario Bros thing every first down, I cringe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The place used to be decent looking before Snyder did whatever the **** he did to it. I understand that things needed to be changed and he wasn't responsible for designing or building it, but there should be no reason it should be comparable to the dump that Oakland used to play in.

I mean come on, are you even seriously trying???

cwiegrsoadvlf2nh1vag.jpg

usa-today-9049870.0.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

The place used to be decent looking before Snyder did whatever the **** he did to it. I understand that things needed to be changed and he wasn't responsible for designing or building it, but there should be no reason it should be comparable to the dump that Oakland used to play in.

cwiegrsoadvlf2nh1vag.jpg

usa-today-9049870.0.jpg

I recall being a dumb, Gibbs struck fan with tickets in the upper deck, begging the security after the game was over to “just let me stand here for a second” after walking down to the 100s and venturing out toward the open air sections on my way out.

Vs:

At the Coldplay concert, first time I’d been to FedEx since the Packers playoff game (lol), I said to my friends it felt like being at a wake for someone I used to know.

Not to mention how much the non football fans hated the venue.

It’s a garbage heap.  

• Thanks 1

@Voice_of_Reason

That's a nice take you have about Roger's stance in front of Congress, and that's kinda what I'm expecting out of it, though I'm hoping for more.

First I find it shameful that he won't be there in person. Doing it remotely shows that he's not that confident. If things get tough for him, I'm expecting bad connection kind of stuff...

Now I'd love a member to ask him this:

"Mr. Snyder was invited to testify in front of this commitee. He declined citing some important matter that is team related. You said he was removed from day to day operations as a sanctions for the first scandal that produced no reports. How can he be conducted day-to-day operations for the team when he's supposedly not. As far as I know, Mrs Tanya Snyder is still in charge and he hasn't been put in the driver's seat yet. Can you explain, sir?"

Honestly I'm hoping for one of those member to play it like Lt. Kaffee facing Col. Jessup, that would be great to see.

But if they don't, it'll be a nothinburger.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The World Cup giving Snyder a silent slap to the face is delicious.

Remember a decade ago when one of the "strengths" of Bruce Allen was that he had political ties and could glad-hand politicians for a new stadium? From 2010 to 2020, the team punted on doing anything to FedEx because Dan and Bruce were going to kick that dump to the curb. Just spray paint the dirt for a few years until they get that sweet new stadium. What could possibly go wrong?

Thanks, Dan.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Mr. Snyder was invited to testify in front of this commitee. He declined citing some important matter that is team related. You said he was removed from day to day operations as a sanctions for the first scandal that produced no reports. How can he be conducted day-to-day operations for the team when he's supposedly not. As far as I know, Mrs Tanya Snyder is still in charge and he hasn't been put in the driver's seat yet. Can you explain, sir?"

That’s too much of a softball.  The statement didn’t read he was suspended, didn’t say for how long and did say he would be concentrating on other matters like special projects and the stadium. 

He defers to the statement and gives them a raspberry.  

It should be noted, I’m pretty sure Goodell snd the NFL also think this whole thing is a farce and they are just playing along so they don’t look bad.  But I’m sure they’re pretty irate at congress also and don’t want to do anything but stall them and make them go away.  

Rodger doesn’t want ti go in front of congress and get a scolding.  Which he is going to get.  And he has earned all on his own.

44 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

The World Cup giving Snyder a silent slap to the face is delicious.

Remember a decade ago when one of the "strengths" of Bruce Allen was that he had political ties and could glad-hand politicians for a new stadium? From 2010 to 2020, the team punted on doing anything to FedEx because Dan and Bruce were going to kick that dump to the curb. Just spray paint the dirt for a few years until they get that sweet new stadium. What could possibly go wrong?

Thanks, Dan.

That's right, but what no one counted on at the time was Bruce Allen being such a despicable, toxic person that no one would want to even do business with him. Calling him a snake in the grass is an insult to actual snakes. And we all know politicians aren't the cleanest people themselves, and for them to not want to do business with Bruce is telling. What good did all of Bruce's "political connections" do?? The only political connection he had was his brother who was ousted from Congress years ago!

Kind of reminds me that the mafia in Boston once said they didn't trust Joe Kennedy. How bad can you be when even the wiseguys in the mafia won't trust you?

• Like 1

Welp, so much for any public punishment, at least...Just like I was sayin', there are likely 64 financial books in the NFL, 32 "legit" ones and 32 "under the table."

https://sportsnaut.com/dan-snyder-allegations-punishment-nfl/

NFL owners ‘not overly bent’ over financial allegations against Dan Snyder, major discipline unlikely

“I haven’t gotten any indication that the league, right now is overly bent about anything, that Dan Snyder might have been doing with revenues. Which again, I personally think is probably because there are some other revenue skeletons out there with NFL owners. I think that’s something they’d rather handle internally..”

🤮

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen

14 hours ago, spjunkies said:

cwiegrsoadvlf2nh1vag.jpg

usa-today-9049870.0.jpg

It's a dump.  

It's a relic of stadiums from the 70s and 80s.  Just a soulless, lifeless concrete circle with no interesting amenities and simply designed to pack in as many people as possible.

I have always felt that it was built at the wrong time.  Had the stadium been commissioned 7 or 8 years later, it would be very different.

IMO, sports stadiums took a turn for the better in '88 when Camden Yards was commissioned and then opened in '92.  I say this because in 1989 Skydome opened in Toronto and that was thought to be the style of the stadium for the 21st century.  Retractable roof, a hotel inside, restaurants, etc.  It was still Astroturf but it didn't matter; there was nothing else like it.  

Three years later, Camden Yards opened and all of a sudden the Skydome looked obsolete.  Practically every baseball stadium built after Camden Yards has tried to take some aspect of it and use it or improve upon it.  No more circular concrete multi-purpose stadiums anymore.  

It took a little while for the NFL to catch up, but they did with the Linc in Philly, M&T in Baltimore and others.  But when JKC commissioned a new stadium in '94, there didn't seem to be a notion of building a football stadium in the vein of Camden Yards.  JKC and the Redskins simply wanted to build the biggest stadium they could with the most seats that they could. There was little attention given to different architecture with cutouts and a smaller amount of seats with a more intimate experience.  It was still built with the 70s and 80s concepts of circular concrete soulless stadiums to simply pack in as many people as possible.  

A year later, M&T opened in Baltimore.  I don't know if any of you have been there, but it's WAY nicer than Fed Ex, even if it's more of a pain in the ass to get to.  2001, Heinz Field in Pittsburgh.  2002, Seahawks Stadium.  

Fed Ex was practically a dinosaur from a few different perspectives when it opened in 1997.  And it hasn't aged gracefully at all.  I've not been to the dump that Oakland used to play in, but from what I can tell the only reason that the Oakland stadium could have been worse is the fact that there was a baseball diamond on a sizeable chunk of the football field.  But that's how multi-purpose stadiums were built back in the day. 

Fed Ex is simply just the last type of stadium from a bygone era and it's terrible.  I'd be embarrassed to host a tractor pull there, quite frankly.

6 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Welp, so much for any public punishment, at least...Just like I was sayin', there are likely 64 financial books in the NFL, 32 "legit" ones and 32 "under the table."

NFL owners ‘not overly bent’ over financial allegations against Dan Snyder, major discipline unlikely

“I haven’t gotten any indication that the league, right now is overly bent about anything, that Dan Snyder might have been doing with revenues. Which again, I personally think is probably because there are some other revenue skeletons out there with NFL owners. I think that’s something they’d rather handle internally..”

🤮

**** these mother****ers.  There absolutely are other revenue skeletons out there.  

I've said it time and time again, the only way that Snyder is 100% going to get kicked out is if he actually sexually assaulted someone (employing slimeballs like Larry Michael isn't enough) or he gets busted for using racist language.  

That's it.  These NFL owners all have their own skeletons in their closet and don't want any lights shined on them.  Had they pursued Snyder, he would have been going scorched earth on everyone and exposing secrets left and right and none of these guys want that.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It's a dump.  

It's a relic of stadiums from the 70s and 80s.  Just a soulless, lifeless concrete circle with no interesting amenities and simply designed to pack in as many people as possible.

I have always felt that it was built at the wrong time.  Had the stadium been commissioned 7 or 8 years later, it would be very different.

IMO, sports stadiums took a turn for the better in '88 when Camden Yards was commissioned and then opened in '92.  I say this because in 1989 Skydome opened in Toronto and that was thought to be the style of the stadium for the 21st century.  Retractable roof, a hotel inside, restaurants, etc.  It was still Astroturf but it didn't matter; there was nothing else like it.  

Three years later, Camden Yards opened and all of a sudden the Skydome looked obsolete.  Practically every baseball stadium built after Camden Yards has tried to take some aspect of it and use it or improve upon it.  No more circular concrete multi-purpose stadiums anymore.  

It took a little while for the NFL to catch up, but they did with the Linc in Philly, M&T in Baltimore and others.  But when JKC commissioned a new stadium in '94, there didn't seem to be a notion of building a football stadium in the vein of Camden Yards.  JKC and the Redskins simply wanted to build the biggest stadium they could with the most seats that they could. There was little attention given to different architecture with cutouts and a smaller amount of seats with a more intimate experience.  It was still built with the 70s and 80s concepts of circular concrete soulless stadiums to simply pack in as many people as possible.  

A year later, M&T opened in Baltimore.  I don't know if any of you have been there, but it's WAY nicer than Fed Ex, even if it's more of a pain in the ass to get to.  2001, Heinz Field in Pittsburgh.  2002, Seahawks Stadium.  

Fed Ex was practically a dinosaur from a few different perspectives when it opened in 1997.  And it hasn't aged gracefully at all.  I've not been to the dump that Oakland used to play in, but from what I can tell the only reason that the Oakland stadium could have been worse is the fact that there was a baseball diamond on a sizeable chunk of the football field.  But that's how multi-purpose stadiums were built back in the day. 

Fed Ex is simply just the last type of stadium from a bygone era and it's terrible.  I'd be embarrassed to host a tractor pull there, quite frankly.

Yeah Ive been to M&T and it is a lot nicer. As to the rest of this I agree with all of it. That's why I said Fed ex was 10 years outdated the day it opened and on top of that it was rushed to be completed as fast as possible.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

🤮

In the response letter to the FTC, the Commanders laid out what a number of folks, Howard Gutman being one of them, as a pretty solid rebuttal of everything to do with the financial scandal.

The amounts of money were so low, and they were corrected at the next audit, this was never going to stick.  

Especially the piece about returning the security deposits.  I bet there are 31 other teams which have similar policies.  As do ...  just about every corporate entity.  Again, from Gutman, he said the Kennedy Center did the same thing to him.  

@Spaceman Spiff is right: the only way Dan is forced to sell is if they can draw a DIRECT line from Dan's dick to some chick, he used racially inappropriate language (and that has NEVER come up, ever), or he massively scammed the other NFL owners.

The closest we have gotten is a "he-said/she-said" with Tiffany Johnson of a hand on her thigh under the table and insinuations Dan ordered the naughty bits videos.  Tiffany's allegations are only supported (partially) by a guy who has very limited credibility, and she declined to be part of the Beth Wilkinson investigation.  And nobody has stepped up and said they heard Dan ask for or delivered to Dan the naughty bits videos.

Dan is 100% guilty of the following:

- Being a scumbag

- Overseeing an organization that perpetuated a "old boys club" culture which was toxic, probably to everybody, but certainly to women

- Being an insanely bad football player chooser.  (He's never been the GM, but he pops in to make mistakes from time to time, and then pops out, and leaves a mess in his wake.)

- Choosing players over coaches to have relationships with, undercutting coaches authority. 

- Surrounding himself with yes-men to boost his ego and not generate good ideas.  Leading to boobs like Vinny and Bruce having major roles in the organization for 20 years. 

- Not investing in infrastructure of the team, either at the stadium or team facilities

- Treating fans like crap, assuming he would continue to get revenue forever

- Failing to find good off-the-field decisions 

- Stumbling into one public relations nightmare after the next

- Pissing off the Washington Post so badly they are waging a war against him. 

- Being a complete narcissist, always thinking that whatever bad happens, it's somebody else's fault.

Probably some more that I can't think of.  

All of those things make him a horrendous owner.  But none of them are going to get him voted out.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

In the response letter to the FTC, the Commanders laid out what a number of folks, Howard Gutman being one of them, as a pretty solid rebuttal of everything to do with the financial scandal.

The amounts of money were so low, and they were corrected at the next audit, this was never going to stick.  

Especially the piece about returning the security deposits.  I bet there are 31 other teams which have similar policies.  As do ...  just about every corporate entity.  Again, from Gutman, he said the Kennedy Center did the same thing to him.  

@Spaceman Spiff is right: the only way Dan is forced to sell is if they can draw a DIRECT line from Dan's dick to some chick, he used racially inappropriate language (and that has NEVER come up, ever), or he massively scammed the other NFL owners.

The closest we have gotten is a "he-said/she-said" with Tiffany Johnson of a hand on her thigh under the table and insinuations Dan ordered the naughty bits videos.  Tiffany's allegations are only supported (partially) by a guy who has very limited credibility, and she declined to be part of the Beth Wilkinson investigation.  And nobody has stepped up and said they heard Dan ask for or delivered to Dan the naughty bits videos.

Dan is 100% guilty of the following:

- Being a scumbag

- Overseeing an organization that perpetuated a "old boys club" culture which was toxic, probably to everybody, but certainly to women

- Being an insanely bad football player chooser.  (He's never been the GM, but he pops in to make mistakes from time to time, and then pops out, and leaves a mess in his wake.)

- Choosing players over coaches to have relationships with, undercutting coaches authority. 

- Surrounding himself with yes-men to boost his ego and not generate good ideas.  Leading to boobs like Vinny and Bruce having major roles in the organization for 20 years. 

- Not investing in infrastructure of the team, either at the stadium or team facilities

- Treating fans like crap, assuming he would continue to get revenue forever

- Failing to find good off-the-field decisions 

- Stumbling into one public relations nightmare after the next

- Pissing off the Washington Post so badly they are waging a war against him. 

- Being a complete narcissist, always thinking that whatever bad happens, it's somebody else's fault.

Probably some more that I can't think of.  

All of those things make him a horrendous owner.  But none of them are going to get him voted out.  

Yep, that about sums it up.  Sucks, but it is what it is.

I will say this:  I don't doubt for a second that there's a cadre of reporters at the WaPo or even at a bigger national outlet like ESPN who are investigating left and right, trying to find a serious sexual assault (a hand on a thigh is lecherous and creepy but no one's canning Dan for being a creep) or someone who's heard him using racist language.  Or better yet, a recording of him saying something horrific.  Right now, someone out there is digging away looking for exactly that.

Does anything like that exist?  I wouldn't hope for anyone to have been sexually assaulted by Dan or been the target of a racial epithet so we can rejoice that he'd have to sell the team.  Thinking that way doesn't sit well with me.

But that's not going to stop reporters from digging and throwing things against the wall to see if anything sticks.  

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yep, that about sums it up.  Sucks, but it is what it is.

Yeah, exactly 

I will say this:  I don't doubt for a second that there's a cadre of reporters at the WaPo or even at a bigger national outlet like ESPN who are investigating left and right, trying to find a serious sexual assault (a hand on a thigh is lecherous and creepy but no one's canning Dan for being a creep) or someone who's heard him using racist language.  Or better yet, a recording of him saying something horrific.  Right now, someone out there is digging away looking for exactly that.

I'm sure there are a whole boatload of people who are trying desperately.  The Washington Post has basically released the same story 4 times with a slight tweak or two (no real new information) to try and keep the story alive.  You know Florio is trying to find something, or has people looking.  I don't know about ESPN.

Putting his hand on a hot woman's ass and saying "howdy doody!" is probably an every day occurrence for Jerrah.  There's no way Dan gets anything for allegedly putting his hand on a woman's thigh.  Probably 25 of the NFL owners are creeps.  They are not going to oust a creep.  

Does anything like that exist?  I wouldn't hope for anyone to have been sexually assaulted by Dan or been the target of a racial epithet so we can rejoice that he'd have to sell the team.  Thinking that way doesn't sit well with me.

But that's not going to stop reporters from digging and throwing things against the wall to see if anything sticks.  

My ONLY question is, why aren't there reporters looking into Jerry and the Cowboys, the Raider, and a few other organizations?

The reason is Dan is SO hated because of all the other stuff he's done, he has drawn a target on his back, and everybody is coming for him. At this point, maybe for things he didn't actually do but people want him to have done in order to get him out.  

But the first Post story came out in 2020.  It's been 2 years.  There was a massive investigation by Beth Wilkinson, and say what you want about it, it happened, and he didn't lose the team.  If there was a smoking gun, there's a really good chance she finds it and he's out. Now there's the MJW investigation.  Also the NFL and the Commanders sent hundreds of thousands of documents to Congress.  We don't know for sure, but if there was a direct link, I kindof think ONE of these things would have uncovered it. 

Here's another thing:  Lisa Banks has 20+ women claiming they were sexually harassed in some way shape or form by people in the organization.  Why hasn't there been a lawsuit filed?  She's working it through Congress, probably to try and get additional testimony for her lawsuit.  But if they had anything REALLY substantial, either on the team or Dan, they would have filed a lawsuit by now, right.  And they haven't.  

Lisa Bank's strategy here has been really weird.  If she had the goods on Dan/the Commanders, they would have filed a 10's of millions of dollar law suit by now.  Unless they are going to try and go after the NFL and not the Commanders, which is why she wants Rodger up there with Congress. But she's been SO focused on Dan, I don't know if that's true.  

I fully believe Lisa Banks, somehow, is influencing the Congressional hearings. I don't know how.  I don't know why.  But if you're connecting dots, those are dots that are easy to connect.  I guess my hope is her plan comes together in some way which provides enough ammunition to remove Snyder. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yeah, exactly 

I'm sure there are a whole boatload of people who are trying desperately.  The Washington Post has basically released the same story 4 times with a slight tweak or two (no real new information) to try and keep the story alive.  You know Florio is trying to find something, or has people looking.  I don't know about ESPN.

Putting his hand on a hot woman's ass and saying "howdy doody!" is probably an every day occurrence for Jerrah.  There's no way Dan gets anything for allegedly putting his hand on a woman's thigh.  Probably 25 of the NFL owners are creeps.  They are not going to oust a creep.  

My ONLY question is, why aren't there reporters looking into Jerry and the Cowboys, the Raider, and a few other organizations?

The reason is Dan is SO hated because of all the other stuff he's done, he has drawn a target on his back, and everybody is coming for him. At this point, maybe for things he didn't actually do but people want him to have done in order to get him out.  

But the first Post story came out in 2020.  It's been 2 years.  There was a massive investigation by Beth Wilkinson, and say what you want about it, it happened, and he didn't lose the team.  If there was a smoking gun, there's a really good chance she finds it and he's out. Now there's the MJW investigation.  Also the NFL and the Commanders sent hundreds of thousands of documents to Congress.  We don't know for sure, but if there was a direct link, I kindof think ONE of these things would have uncovered it. 

Here's another thing:  Lisa Banks has 20+ women claiming they were sexually harassed in some way shape or form by people in the organization.  Why hasn't there been a lawsuit filed?  She's working it through Congress, probably to try and get additional testimony for her lawsuit.  But if they had anything REALLY substantial, either on the team or Dan, they would have filed a lawsuit by now, right.  And they haven't.  

Lisa Bank's strategy here has been really weird.  If she had the goods on Dan/the Commanders, they would have filed a 10's of millions of dollar law suit by now.  Unless they are going to try and go after the NFL and not the Commanders, which is why she wants Rodger up there with Congress. But she's been SO focused on Dan, I don't know if that's true.  

I fully believe Lisa Banks, somehow, is influencing the Congressional hearings. I don't know how.  I don't know why.  But if you're connecting dots, those are dots that are easy to connect.  I guess my hope is her plan comes together in some way which provides enough ammunition to remove Snyder. 

These are all good questions.  I don't understand the strategy either, but I'm hoping there's a coherent plan behind it and she's just not flailing around without a clear direction.  

I also agree with your assessment that it's been 2 years since the first WaPo story has been released and that something more compelling to get Dan to sell the team would have come to surface since then.  

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

JKC thought the old Giants Stadium was awesome, so that's what he modeled FedEx after. The original Giants Stadium opened in the mid 1970s.

That old Giants Stadium was way better than that monstrosity they built to replace it. I loved going to games there back then. Great sight lines. In their new stadium, it feels like you’re miles away from the field. 

FedEx could have been good if they hadn’t made the seats too narrow and put in more rows than the space demanded. 

11 minutes ago, Franklin60 said:

That old Giants Stadium was way better than that monstrosity they built to replace it. I loved going to games there back then. Great sight lines. In their new stadium, it feels like you’re miles away from the field. 

FedEx could have been good if they hadn’t made the seats too narrow and put in more rows than the space demanded. 

A large part of that has to be due to the inclusion of 19 rows of club seats and two suite levels at FedEx. Even with the club seats, I think FedEx had roughly the same number of seats (75-80k) that Giants Stadium did when it opened.

A few weeks ago, one of the local sports talk hosts was discussing the proposed new 55k capacity of the new stadium and mentioned the importance of not making feel like they aren't that far away. He said the highest seat at RFK was equivalent to the highest club seat at FedEx. That's probably an exaggeration, but I bet the first few rows of FedExs upper deck is likely the same height as the top row at RFK.