Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I don't think the NFL will do this because Snyder could just threaten to release more emails that implicate Howdy Doody Goodell and the other owners in collusion to keep players' salaries low.

Slap him with his own NDA.

1 minute ago, Redskins 2021 said:

I think they will railroad Synder out of there and Goodell will go with him from the damage in the investigation. At that point Bezos will buy the team and are new dowtown DC stadium will be up in 3 years. 

I like it. And would love it. Stadium would be 2027 regardless. We hope we have him in place before bum **** VA is picked and ground is broken 

8 minutes ago, Conn said:

She didn’t have an issue with cooperating with Wilkinson specifically I don’t think, she was afraid. And since many were harassed by Snyder’s goons during that investigation, she was right to worry. Only after seeing how little traction it got did she decide to come forward, she had enough. 

I agree with you 100% im just saying this is what would be said by Dan's lawyers especially if she refuses to cooperate again. And in a court of law it wouldn't look good. Unless there is a smoking gun here or Dan's lawyer corroborating her story (he won't) nothings going to happen because its heresay. The league isnt going to risk litigation from Dan based off of heresay. 

This is so wild, Dan bringing this all on himself.  Danny on 106.7 who is cynical as heck about the league just went (paraphrasing) yeah the NFL is thinking we've done everything for you dude, yet you keep doing stuff like this, forcing us to react...

Edited by Skinsinparadise

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

This is so wild, Dan bringing this all on himself.  Danny on 106.7 who is cynical as heck about the league just went (paraphrasing) yeah the NFL is thinking we've done everything for you dude, yet you keep doing stuff like this, forcing us to react...

Snyder and Goodell trying to navigate their way out of this ****show

Top 30 Sideshow Bob Rake GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

The next time I get arrested for peeping or urinating in the office coffee pot I'm going to save the government some money and offer to pay for an independent investigation of myself and send them the complete report exonerating me when it's done.

The best thing is both Mr Snyder and I can claim the investigation costs on our income tax returns!

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

can hire somebody to come in and investigate why I overcooked my flank steak last night and vow to release the report to my family when it's concluded.

You need to spend more time in the Grilling and Cooking thread. We have lots of experts who would be happy to help you out. :) 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

You need to spend more time in the Grilling and Cooking thread. We have lots of experts who would be happy to help you out. :) 

We have a grilling and cooking thread? I wanna share smoking recouped 

👀

Edited by Zim489
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The irony for me is I am catching up to all of this, right after coming off a conference call where I am trying to get a client to stop sabotaging themselves in the mix of dealing with a crisis.  Sometimes the best answer as I told them is to do nothing.  But some people can't help themselves -- Dan being one of those type of people.

Different situation, but I had somebody internal to my company who was really good, and really senior, and was just picking all the wrong fights.  And I kept counseling her not to do it.  And saved her a couple of times.  And then finally my boss came up to me and said, "Sometimes you just can't stop people from killing their own career. And don't get so protective you get taken down in her wake."

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wow……I’m gullible, and even I dont believe it’ll be made public 😂 holy ****

I'm glad you are self aware enough to know this. I think it took a few years of getting mocked mercilessly, but we got you there eventually.... :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

@86 Snyder huh? The point wasn’t that it’s silly to think the report won’t be made public? That’s what everyone has been saying ALL DAY…….but please…..**** on me for agreeing with people……great. 

OF COURSE they would make the sham report public.  It’s a RUSE.  You investigate yourself, find nothing, then make it public in an effort to exonerate yourself.  See??  I’m innocent.  

*Thats* what people have been talking about all day.

Its semi moot now because the NFL will be handling the investigation.

3 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

OF COURSE they would make the sham report public.  It’s a RUSE.  You investigate yourself, find nothing, then make it public in an effort to exonerate yourself.  See??  I’m innocent.  

*Thats* what people have been talking about all day.

Its semi moot now because the NFL will be handling the investigation.

People earlier on in the day were saying “oh, just like the Wilkinson report was made public? Sureeee”. Meaning, nobody was stupid enough to believe it (except for the burgundy zone guy), to which i was saying even I’M not that stupid to believe it. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thumb down 2

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

People earlier on in the day were saying “oh, just like the Wilkinson report was made public? Sureeee”. Meaning, nobody was stupid enough to believe it (except for the burgundy zone guy), to which i was saying even I’M not that stupid to believe it. 

Adam Levine Thumbs Down GIF by The Voice

• Haha 4