Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

Looking at how close that lineman is to the adjacent wire. 

Edit:  

It looks like the two inner wires are not yet attached to the insulators. Certainly implying that the lines are not energized. 

Edited by Larry
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, zCommander said:

323777535_1579486165829016_5279578599271060955_n.jpg.a956bba6b6f9e94928ded06b01013b69.jpg

No Timmy you won’t be in music class like your older siblings, you’re part of our new 3rd grade program on life skills. You’ll be learning how to use tampons to stop puncture wounds from bleeding. Then, assuming you survive, we’ll move on to mortgage loan applications. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Destino said:

No Timmy you won’t be in music class like your old siblings, you’re part of our new 3rd program on life skills. You’ll be learning how to use tampons to stop puncture wounds from bleeding. Then, assuming you survive, we’ll move on to mortgage loan applications. 

When I asked what you think we should change in the education system, you should've led with this.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Destino said:

No Timmy you won’t be in music class like your old siblings, you’re part of our new 3rd program on life skills. You’ll be learning how to use tampons to stop puncture wounds from bleeding. Then, assuming you survive, we’ll move on to mortgage loan applications. 

If we're trying to give them skills they'll likely need, why are we teaching kids about mortgages?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

If we're trying to give them skills they'll likely need, why are we teaching kids about mortgages?

I could have gone with taxes or even how to farm bug protein to prevent the vegans from winning… but I’m trying to be a more positive person. 

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Destino said:

I could have gone with taxes or even how to farm bug protein to prevent the vegans from winning… but I’m trying to be a more positive person. 

eattherich2.png.ed323fb46b78e10dc41949325729e5fe.png

Edited by PokerPacker
Better image editing
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

7 hours ago, Destino said:

No Timmy you won’t be in music class like your older siblings, you’re part of our new 3rd grade program on life skills. You’ll be learning how to use tampons to stop puncture wounds from bleeding. Then, assuming you survive, we’ll move on to mortgage loan applications. 

Tampons really shouldn't be used for puncture wounds. That's a bit of an urban legend.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2