Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

~~~

16 hours ago, Larry said:

Long ago, when rest rooms had blow dryers, where every one had instructions that read:  

1)  Press button.  

2)  Rub hands under warm air

3)  Shuts off automatically

Somebody had scratched in:  

4)  Wipe hands on pants.  

Also people would scratch off letters so it read:

1)  Press butt  

2)  Rub hands under arm 

4)  Wipe hands on pants.  

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 5

16 hours ago, Larry said:

Long ago, when rest rooms had blow dryers, where every one had instructions that read:  

1)  Press button.  

2)  Rub hands under warm air

Somebody had scratched in:  

4)  Wipe hands on pants.  

j78417hw5q701.jpg?auto=webp&s=b7eadd29ad

• Haha 8

I can't figure out why anyone would want to touch a screen on the way out of a bathroom given the number of people who don't wash their hands. Now figure most people taking the time to touch it are probably trying to register a complaint about how bad the bathroom is and ask yourself if you want to touch a screen where the last thing somebody touched if they washed their hands was s dirty faucet. The picture is from bwi, but the airport in Jamaica had these too, only it was buttons not a screen. 

20230226_150454.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gbear said:

I can't figure out why anyone would want to touch a screen on the way out of a bathroom given the number of people who don't wash their hands. Now figure most people taking the time to touch it are probably trying to register a complaint about how bad the bathroom is and ask yourself if you want to touch a screen where the last thing somebody touched if they washed their hands was s dirty faucet. The picture is from bwi, but the airport in Jamaica had these too, only it was buttons not a screen. 

True fact..   in my job I create a quarterly internal news magazine. It used to be a printed one-sheet, and they had acrylic slip-frames attached to the inside of all the stall doors in the restrooms.
After 2 months of that, I brought up the idea of moving to a digital publication, and the 2nd in command suggested we have touch-screen tablets attached to the stall doors for convenient reading.
I shot that idea down pretty quick. (we now have a nice magazine in digital format, and you can read it in there on your own phone if you want.)

~Bang

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, gbear said:

It does say anti-bacterial screen. Too bad it doesn't say anti-I-touched-my-junk screen lol

• Haha 4