Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

9 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

It's not worth making kids eat what they don't want to eat.  Better off trying to find a way to make food they want to eat healthy.  Eventually their palette will develop, and hopefully including healthy food if they aren't scarred from a childhood of being force-fed things they weren't ready to eat.

(he said with no kids, and one toddling nephew a couple states away)

This is what buffets are for 😁

At some point it's time to stop hiding the veggies in what they eat (plenty of fruit snacks and apple sauces that have veggies mixed in).

Pediatricians I deal with say keep trying, keep introducing and reintroducing. 

I saw to girls that were maybe preteens the other day in walmart that combined might stop an elevator they were in from going up. At some point looking that that early in life I'm not buying is genetics alone.  No idea what work it will take to Undo that for them (so it probably won't happen) : /

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

has anyone found any good deals on Amazon prime day 

Nope

I'd have to start a career in hoarding to decide that I need anything Amazon is offering at a discount right now.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

The strawberry is awesome, vanilla is good, not a fan of the chocolate.  :movefast:

I was hooked on the vanilla ones for awhile. Back to chocolate tho currently. 😔

I do not recommend peach or cheesecake. 

• Thanks 1

Well, I told AT&T to kiss my ass for the last time today (price gouging mofos).   Went to T-Mobile and bundled my home wi-fi with the phone.  Absolutely no equipment charge, a great girl who didn't look any older than 10 set it all up for me in the store, no installation because all you have to do is plug it in near a window.  I'll only have $40/month added to my phone bill because of the bundle and I'm on the senior plan.  AT&T was charging me $93 just for internet. 

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

30% off Ensure Max protein there slim. 😉

No WHEY bro!

I gotta reccomend a bucket of something like: Dymatize ISO100 Hydrolyzed Protein Powder, 100% Whey Isolate Protein, 25g of Protein, 5.5g BCAAs, Gluten Free, Fast Absorbing, Easy Digesting, Gourmet Chocolate, 5 Pound

Save money and get a far superior product. Those nasty ensures are like 3 bucks each! 

You can even get Cocoa Pebbles flavor lol.

• Haha 1

I can get ensures for free but I cant stand how thick and oversweet they are so I have all kinds of buckets of protein powder. Haven't tried those Fairlife but it's probably because I'm a cheapskate. 

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

6 tacos for 6 dollars here at Sheetz 

image.png.445048a8edaa628e2c71420bd122987a.png

I was just telling some youngster the other day about how we used to be able to go through the Taco Bell drive thru window at like 3AM and get 10-12 tacos for under 5 bucks. Now they're probably 2+ dollars each but I don't know because I never go there.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 7/16/2024 at 7:28 PM, tshile said:

I just use gold standard 🤷‍♂️ 

Yea, GNC AMP Wheybolic Ripped...jus one scoop for days I don't workout, unless I know I'm bout to do something gonna feel like being in the gym (like moving stuff)...

@Captain Wiggles that Strawberry Fairlife is the truth...

Edited by Renegade7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

online dating is a sham. matched with another woman who unmatched out of nowhere even after holding a regular conversation. if that's your intent why bother talking.

pisses me off. Women want to think it's a game they're not seriously interested. What a shame.

Most of the women I've met in person and dated are perfectly fine but online it's all about picky games or just unmatching, ghosting etc. be honest and upfront with people. 

• Sad 3

11 hours ago, The 12th Commandment said:

Sitting on the patio drinking to Wish You Were Here celebrating that humana is gonna cover my prior approval request.  How ****ed up is that.

Ahh, the cold harsh reality of daylight revealed a $700 copay and a mild hangover. 

Anyone have any knowledge of people getting meds through the mail from Canada? 

• Sad 1

On 7/16/2024 at 4:28 PM, Captain Wiggles said:

Fairlife makes the best protein shakes imo. Expensive and ain't easy to get all the time since theys popular. 😋

image.png.9fb902d1e771c22c765436c733284655.png

They not bad but too many calories. They also kinda pricey.

It hard to consume 175 grams of protein a day. 

Edited by Dr. Do Itch Big
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1