Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

16 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Dang. Getting down to 170 lbs is my goal atm. Been stuck at 180ish for awhile. 🤣

Good luck with that. Mine is 155.

It was odd because I biked for several days and lost about 2 pounds, but I've said this several times, the second I started cutting what I ate, bam, almost huge chunks of weight loss. It was food all along.

At my age with my bad joints it makes me wonder why the **** I should still bike when my priority is clearly to lose weight.

Edited by ixcuincle
  • Thumb up 1

Can anyone share thoughts about working as a 1099 contractor with the Government? I’ve always have been a W2 for small shops, but may have an opportunity to go independent and want to make sure I’m thinking everything through.

31 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Can anyone share thoughts about working as a 1099 contractor with the Government? I’ve always have been a W2 for small shops, but may have an opportunity to go independent and want to make sure I’m thinking everything through.

As a Fed, government is legally required to give me any backpay owed in the event of a shutdown blocking my pay.

They playing chicken every 2-3 months it seems, so I'd be careful with how many eggs you put in that basket from 1099 standpoint.

My division has already cut back on language concerning paying for training, when we have reservations about certain CRs we even do temporary travel freezes.  And that's for the feds, W2 and 1099 contracts is a different conversation.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thumb up 1

38 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Still. Grarly.

I wouldn't even think of kissing a guy with a wad in his mouth. 

Sorry but my prepared response would get me banned for life....

Edited by EmirOfShmo
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Still. Grarly.

I wouldn't even think of kissing a guy with a wad in his mouth. 

My best friend still chews, it never occurred to me anyone would kiss anyone while they had that **** in their mouth actively chewing.

Like, pausing dinner at home is fine by me, but you need to swallow that spaghetti already in your mouth before anything else goes in there first.

Been there done that with after sex laying in bed together both smoking a cigarette...but hell nah she wipe out a can of wintergreen we can cuddle but I aint risking no mouth to mouth transfer I didn't sign up for.

That can't be normal, there's fn no way.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Diamond Dogs, mount up.

I feel like there are things about myself that I need to change if I want to be a better person but that I am unwilling or have given up on trying to change.

Welcome to your 40's.  Here's your t-shirt.

images.jpeg.d9fda6bad21835b5e4af2ecb097d320a.jpeg

We meet on Wednesday's.  Bring chips.

• Haha 2