Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I've had a ticketmaster account for over twenty years. 😬

I'm sure they've sold my info all over the globe while also charging me out the wazoo for the luxury of using their service. 

3d3d7600-a902-43ce-8978-1a4173138531_tex

Yeah, my husband had one, and I got to see 2 absolutely awesome Keith Urban shows. 

Great concert.  Next on the bucket list is Brad Paisley. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Watching BTTF on the TV and this dude I went to high school with posts a Slingin Sammy Howell video over in the Stadium. Now I'm like who the **** is this dude. I must find out who he is.

Alls I knows about him is he played football and possibly lives in Texas. I need your help RTT. Who is the man what calls himself @Sacks 'n' Stuff

This isn't a callout post. It's a I need info on this dude so I can figure out who he is post.

I guess I could just pm him but that's lame and no funs. 

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What is this from? Whatever the equivalent of a spit take when you’re smoking weed is called (a smoke take?), I just did it.

You ever hit the six foot bong I had in high school? Then pass out in my folks basement?  Then have **** drawn all over your face and taken lawn shopping in Point of Rocks Maryland area when you woke up? 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952f9eun11f3xvzqwna9

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

You ever hit the six foot bong I had in high school? Then pass out in my folks basement?  Then have **** drawn all over your face and taken lawn shopping in Point of Rocks Maryland area when you woke up? 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952f9eun11f3xvzqwna9

That all happened, but I can’t remember whose bong it was or whose basement I was in.

• Haha 2

I remember before Dolly bought Dollywood and it was called Silver Dollar City. I never knew it was originally called Rebel Railroad. 

With a theme inspired by the centennial anniversary of the Civil War, the train ride let visitors experience "attacks" by Union soldiers, train robbers, and Native Americans. The train and its riders were protected by Confederates who fought off the attacks. 

This sounds amazingly awesome. Bummed Art Modell bought it and changed it. 🤣