Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

51 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Me too. 

And I'm 57, so stfu about 30-somethings being old.  :ols:

57 here as well.  Class of 1983.  That means my 40th high school reunion is this summer.  1983 is the year the original Vacation came out:

MV5BMmViMGQ4ZDktNzI3OC00YjVkLWJmZDgtOTI4

98a038fa-383e-4246-86e9-55c0e5913891_tex

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

The view from my front porch right now 

Is that the pupuseria?

Seeing a bit more nonsense than I used to in my neighborhood as well.  Swear there are human traffickers using the ABnB next door lately.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, The 12th Commandment said:

Is that the pupuseria?

Seeing a bit more nonsense than I used to in my neighborhood as well.  Swear there are human traffickers using the ABnB next door lately.  

They're the "across the street" neighbors that I panned over.  My street is a horseshoe, so directed traffic will come out just behind me a few blocks. 

We used to have one a month, and I can't believe with all the hotrods lately that I haven't seen more.  Apparently, this one is above me over the hill because I didn't hear a thing.  I don't know what the real issue is, still haven't heard a siren from EMS or Fire.

Well, my investigative ass is gonna be a cryin' mess.  From what I could gather on the corner (between Spanish & English)...one car hit another (female driver), multiple fatalities (I think), but I met a lady & her baby that survived.  She's surrounded by a group of folks (one that works at my favorite Mexican place) walking her up to a house past mine.  I think she's got a team of support. 

But damn. 

• Sad 3

4 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Y'all should see the local IHOP right now.  It's like a damn disco. 

I couldn't sleep, so I'm out in the public. 

Hope you find some rest. Wish I could say that I don't know what that feels like, but I've been on the scene of a few deadly crashes,  as a victim, witness, and on the scene in a professional capacity.

Awfully traumatic stuff 

Edited by Mr. Sinister

9 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Man, watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off as an adult is kind of hard.  He's such a narcissistic douchebag.   

Some folks are that way all day, every day. 

(And there are those of us who, like the movie, dream of it for just one day.)

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Man, watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off as an adult is kind of hard.  He's such a narcissistic douchebag.   

And how he treated Mia Sara and Alan Ruck in that movie is definitely a giant no. Ferris is really the villain of the movie (Ben Stein and Jeffrey Jones are the villains of it in real life.).

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 2