Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

11 hours ago, Thinking Skins said:

I just found out my wife takes naps at work. I don't know whether to applaud or cringe. 

I had a coworker who did this regularly on her lunch break. All her work was completed and she was on time to meetings etc. I see no problem with it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dfitzo53 said:

I had a coworker who did this regularly on her lunch break. All her work was completed and she was on time to meetings etc. I see no problem with it. 

Had a former Marine roommate in the 90s, his girlfriend did it every day.  Saw her years later, married to a different dude, with kids and doing great. 

6 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Had a former Marine roommate in the 90s, his girlfriend did it every day.  Saw her years later, married to a different dude, with kids and doing great. 

Side question. How do you remember people like this. I couldn't spot one of my friends ex girlfriends if they were standing next to me. It has made for some awkward moments post college where I suddenly realize that this person I'm now friends with cheated on one of my best friends and treated him pretty badly. I wish I was better at remembering faces. 

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

Side question. How do you remember people like this. I couldn't spot one of my friends ex girlfriends if they were standing next to me. It has made for some awkward moments post college where I suddenly realize that this person I'm now friends with cheated on one of my best friends and treated him pretty badly. I wish I was better at remembering faces. 

She hung out with him at the bar.  They played Liar's Poker, and it was always, "DeaI, Smith".   I work in the restaurant biz.  I run into people I haven't seen in decades, and it's more that they remember me (I'm only 4'10")..."You waited on me when I was a kid" comes out more than I'd like.  :806:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

8 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

You need French Cuffs.  Or those stupid convertible cuffs that are basically just barrel cuffs but with an extra hole where the button is to pretend it's a french cuff.

i didn't realize when i bought my white shirt for my suit it came with the regular 2 white buttons so trying to figure out how to change it to a cuff link 

7 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

i didn't realize when i bought my white shirt for my suit it came with the regular 2 white buttons so trying to figure out how to change it to a cuff link 

Honestly, unless you're super cash strapped, I would just get a shirt that has the right cuffs if you feel you need/want to wear cuff links.