Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Panthers Prediction Thread: The McCaffrey Show

skins island connection

Who wins?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Redskins become poody-tat tamers?

I'm making my predictions late but before the game. 

For the most part I see Haskins saying upright this game. He'll get hit early in the first quarter and we'll see him continue to scramble today to open up opportunities. I can see something like 6 runs for 47 yards here, contrasted with 2 sacks for 11 yards lost.  

But I don't see this as being his breakout game. I do see a 3TD, 1INT game but again we'll see more screen action from Guice and Thompson than from TMac and the WRs. Add to that the 73 yards that TMac puts up today will come mainly from him beating press coverage and making amazing catches on some (badly?) thrown balls. Same goes for Harmon who continues to look decent with a 62 yard game. Sims will take a screen pass for 43 yards and a TD but it will be more about his ability with the ball than anything else. 

This is going to be another game that makes us question APs purpose here as we're going to see him with 11 carries for 34 yards, but Guice will have 13 carries for 103 yards and a TD including some big runs and some nice YAC. Smallwood will also take time from Thompson which will confuse a lot of us who thought that adding Thompson back would be important to Haskins producing good numbers. But Coach Call is going to try to balance Thompson's time to avoid the risk of injury again. 

On defense we're going to continue what we've been doing with a 6 sack performance and 3 ints (another by Moreau, one by Nicholson and one by Holcomb). 

Final Score 28 - 3. Sorry people who have Hopkins on your fantasy team as he will only get you 4 points. 

Carolina 21 Redskins 14.  It's grind type sloppy game.  But McCaffrey ends up the difference.   Haskins looks improved. 

4 hours ago, Thinking Skins said:

On defense we're going to continue what we've been doing with a 6 sack performance and 3 ints (another by Moreau, one by Nicholson and one by Holcomb). 

Final Score 28 - 3. Sorry people who have Hopkins on your fantasy team as he will only get you 4 points. 

wow, then this would be the game of the season, actually arguably the game of the last two seasons -- up there with the GB game. 

On 11/29/2019 at 10:33 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ummm.....forgot the other win we have? This isn’t the longest winning streak, it EQUALS the longest winning streak 

Ummmm.....I didn’t forget.  It is the longest winning streak.  One game.  Yes it does EQUAL the previous win.  Which does not negate that it’s the longest winning streak. And I predict it will come to an end.   Thanks for the input though.  

The Redskins are going to win and I’ll tell you why.

If ever there was a way to screw up this lost season, where we were 1-9 going into our 11th game, it would have been to win against a team we should lose to.  And we did.  Now, here we are playing against a monster of a force in the Panthers backfield.  We’ll probably find a way to bottle him up and win again.  Our first round draft pick QB will do something embarrassing.  Our mongoloid owner will get ever happier.  Our asshole GM will be closer and closer to keeping his job.  See, Gruden WAS the problem all along.  They’re starting to put it back together.  Time to spend, spend, spend Danny boy.  Dig that grave.

The jerks on ES will cry their war cries about how we can still win the division.  THIS, could be our year boys!  We can do it!

THAT is why we will win this stupid game.

6 hours ago, Thinking Skins said:

I'm making my predictions late but before the game. 

For the most part I see Haskins saying upright this game. He'll get hit early in the first quarter and we'll see him continue to scramble today to open up opportunities. I can see something like 6 runs for 47 yards here, contrasted with 2 sacks for 11 yards lost.  

But I don't see this as being his breakout game. I do see a 3TD, 1INT game but again we'll see more screen action from Guice and Thompson than from TMac and the WRs. Add to that the 73 yards that TMac puts up today will come mainly from him beating press coverage and making amazing catches on some (badly?) thrown balls. Same goes for Harmon who continues to look decent with a 62 yard game. Sims will take a screen pass for 43 yards and a TD but it will be more about his ability with the ball than anything else. 

This is going to be another game that makes us question APs purpose here as we're going to see him with 11 carries for 34 yards, but Guice will have 13 carries for 103 yards and a TD including some big runs and some nice YAC. Smallwood will also take time from Thompson which will confuse a lot of us who thought that adding Thompson back would be important to Haskins producing good numbers. But Coach Call is going to try to balance Thompson's time to avoid the risk of injury again. 

Specific.jpg.dfaabc51995450f88ad9d1ed8467f7e5.jpg

On 12/1/2019 at 8:41 AM, Springfield said:

The Redskins are going to win and I’ll tell you why.

If ever there was a way to screw up this lost season, where we were 1-9 going into our 11th game, it would have been to win against a team we should lose to.  And we did.  Now, here we are playing against a monster of a force in the Panthers backfield.  We’ll probably find a way to bottle him up and win again.  Our first round draft pick QB will do something embarrassing.  Our mongoloid owner will get ever happier.  Our asshole GM will be closer and closer to keeping his job.  See, Gruden WAS the problem all along.  They’re starting to put it back together.  Time to spend, spend, spend Danny boy.  Dig that grave.

The jerks on ES will cry their war cries about how we can still win the division.  THIS, could be our year boys!  We can do it!

THAT is why we will win this stupid game.

So I'm a jerk in your eyes by seriously wondering if the eagles and cowboys lose out and the Redskins win out could they win the division?

28 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

So I'm a jerk in your eyes by seriously wondering if the eagles and cowboys lose out and the Redskins win out could they win the division?

Sen-si-tive...

I doubt it was a literal statement, just a generalized opinion of how some fans can flip-flop at the flick of a feather.

And yes, I know you liked the 3 "Fs" flip flop flick...

6 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Sen-si-tive...

I doubt it was a literal statement, just a generalized opinion of how some fans can flip-flop at the flick of a feather.

And yes, I know you liked the 3 "Fs" flip flop flick...

Flip flops are for fancy Floridians flossing for fun on fridays. 

40 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

They could win the division and this season would still be a failure.  In fact, that would probably be a “worst case scenario”.

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Flip flops are for fancy Floridians flossing for fun on fridays. 

Hey Baked how are ya you character😄

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

They could win the division and this season would still be a failure.  In fact, that would probably be a “worst case scenario”.

Next year the Skins will be good, count on it.

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Oh yeah..just like this year we were supposed to be good right?..my character is good thanks hope ya had a good Turkey day.

Didn't I say they were going to be tough this year. Well next year I'm sure they will be right up there battling for the top of the NFC East.

Archived