Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

5 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

The coach killer thing is somewhat premature

No **** thats the point. 

5 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Obviously it’s reasonable to draw the conclusion that he’s hiding out.

Its only reasonable to draw that conclusion if you some how forget that hes been with these same people for literally hours at that point. So its not reasonable at all. Lets just assume all the leaps in logic you are making here are true, even then this stupid **** wouldnt make sense. Ima hide from the people I have been talking to all day? What you think they are only allowed to talk to him in the locker room? Thats stupid. 

Again. 1 of 3 and all self inflicted losses. Pitiful. Its like you are trying to lose. 

50 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

He will have his 3rd NFL coach in less than a year.

Everyone on the ES knew Gruden would be fired if he didn’t make the playoffs. Gruden knew he would be fired. Gruden went 0-5 & was, predictably, fired. Haskins has zero to do with it.

If you want things to change, you have to stop rooting for the Redskins. If you can’t do that, you are supporting the status quo.

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

No **** thats the point. 

Its only reasonable to draw that conclusion if you some how forget that hes been with these same people for literally hours at that point. So its not reasonable at all. Lets just assume all the leaps in logic you are making here are true, even then this stupid **** wouldnt make sense. Ima hide from the people I have been talking to all day? What you think they are only allowed to talk to him in the locker room? Thats stupid. 

Again. 1 of 3 and all self inflicted losses. Pitiful. Its like you are trying to lose. 

Dude I already destroyed your arguments with the D Hall clip. Thanks for playing...

3 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

2009 was Favre’s first season with the Vikings. He started 6-0 with them threw over 4000 yards, was a pro bowl starter and made it to the NFC championship game. How exactly is that a comparison to Haskins??

He didn’t know the entirety of the playbook, you don’t know what an nfl playbook looks like. You suggested that a rookie not knowing the playbook meant he was sabotaging the team, which is beyond ridiculous. 

I’m aware that Favre having his best season under the best QB coach to ever do it. 

I dont expect him to have the entire playbook down, but by now, he should have enough down to run a game with.  The proverbial "package of plays" we keep hearing about.  Whatever the 15 plays are he can run, run those all game.  We're only throwing it 15-20 times a game now anyway.  Big Ben got broken in just turning and handing it off every play.  Seems like that's all Haskins can do right now. 

They threw it 21 times against the Vikings, 12 times against the 49ers. 25 times against the Dolphins.  Throw hot 15 times, take 5 other shots downfield.  Give it to AP every other time.  

1 minute ago, volsmet said:

He didn’t know the entirety of the playbook, you don’t know what an nfl playbook looks like. You suggested that a rookie not knowing the playbook meant he was sabotaging the team, which is beyond ridiculous. 

I’m aware that Favre having his best season under the best QB coach to ever do it. 

So your example is to post a hall of fame player in one of his best seasons ever as a retort to the argument???

The dude is a bust. It’s not even up for debate anymore with the playbook thing. 

It’s not the first and won’t be the last bust we have. Stop crying over it. Time to move on.

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Dude I already destroyed your arguments with the D Hall clip. Thanks for playing...

You posted a clip of something I told I would not believe unless you posted it. Not much of an argument. We are ignoring the fact that you said Hall the defensive players did it because they thought he was so pathetic. I ignored the fact that he never said that just to keep the convo moving. But he didnt say it. And to further **** with you, D. Hall also defends ya boi Dan Snyder on a pretty regular basis so if you hate Dan, you gotta hate D hall. He also said that Trent told him he would be back "soon" week 2. So yea hang your hat on that if you want to. 

You also said Haskins is responsible for Gruden getting fired which you just admitted was bull****. 

You ALSO said he was hiding from his teammates.....on the field? Which you have yet to make sense of. 

So yea 1 of 3. Not a winning percentage. You have made more bad arguments. Do you really wanna bring them all back up? Im petty enough and out of work. 

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

So your example is to post a hall of fame player in one of his best seasons ever as a retort to the argument???

The dude is a bust. It’s not even up for debate anymore with the playbook thing. 

It’s not the first and won’t be the last bust we have. Stop crying over it. Time to move on.

My example: a HOF QB couldn’t pick up the entirety of a new playbook in 8 weeks, which directly undercuts your point about what a rookie hasn’t picked up. 

You claiming others are crying doesn’t mean they’re crying, you’re too emotionally invested in believing you’re right about something you only have anecdotal evidence about. Things have not started well, we all understand & accept that. This entire organization is dysfunctional, our starting QB has regressed as the season has moved forward, the issues are systemic. 

4 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

If hes such a bust why isnt anyone saying it in the national media? Or are you just the only smart guy on the planet? 

I proved a

Just now, volsmet said:

My example: a HOF QB couldn’t pick up the entirety of a new playbook in 8 weeks, which directly undercuts your point about what a rookie hasn’t picked up. 

You claiming others are crying doesn’t mean they’re crying, you’re too emotionally invested in believing you’re right about something you only have anecdotal evidence about. Things have not started well, we all understand & accept that. This entire organization is dysfunctional, our starting QB has regressed as the season has moved forward, the issues are systemic. 

He was 6-0 in those first 6 games on his way to a 4000 yard pro bowl starting season. How exactly did he not know the playbook??? You are not making a logical argument at all.

6 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

I proved a

He was 6-0 in those first 6 games on his way to a 4000 yard pro bowl starting season. How exactly did he not know the playbook??? You are not making a logical argument at all.

My uncle was his coach. I’m telling you that picking up a playbook isn’t simple.

There is nuance to that argument that is hard to pick up if you are not capable of rational thought on the subject. Mainly that, if it is possible for a HOF QB to not know the ins and outs of a playbook, its possible for a rookie to do the same and that not be an indictment on him. Yet. 

Wait wait wait.....you trying to tell me the REDSKINS may be at fault some how how all the Qbs have looked? And its not just all on the least experienced player on the team? On this uber talented 1-19 team?? How Sway? YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY! YOU HAVENT DONE THE EDUCATION! 

8 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

You are not making a logical argument at all.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

you cant make this up hahahahahaha

10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

If hes such a bust why isnt anyone saying it in the national media? Or are you just the only smart guy on the planet? 

Watch the DHall clip again. It's from the NFL Network (a national media outlet. Spelling out for you so we can stop the tireless back and forth) Mike Garafolo and D Hall are basically calling him a bust. Same with the Washington Post article today about the playbook.

Thanks for playing....

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

Watch the DHall clip again. It's from the NFL Network (a national media outlet. Spelling out for you so we can stop the tireless back and forth) Mike Garafolo and D Hall are basically calling him a bust. Same with the Washington Post article today about the playbook.

Thanks for playing....

LMAO first of all, neither of them say that. So you are now just lying

But for real -- we taking D Halls opinion as a scout now to make our points?? So you just D Hall or bust now huh? And Mike Garafolo? What teams does he scout for again? Inst that the same network that had my man saying that Gruden was setting Haskins up? How ever would we know the truth. 

Please also address:

20 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You ALSO said he was hiding from his teammates.....on the field? Which you have yet to make sense of. 

I need more explanation on this one. 

25 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I dont expect him to have the entire playbook down, but by now, he should have enough down to run a game with.  The proverbial "package of plays" we keep hearing about.  Whatever the 15 plays are he can run, run those all game.  We're only throwing it 15-20 times a game now anyway.  Big Ben got broken in just turning and handing it off every play.  Seems like that's all Haskins can do right now. 

They threw it 21 times against the Vikings, 12 times against the 49ers. 25 times against the Dolphins.  Throw hot 15 times, take 5 other shots downfield.  Give it to AP every other time.  

We’ve installed things he is familiar with, things he’s run success, he’s just overwhelmed. The nfl is insanity, it’s part of the reason I advocated taking a unique approach with DH.

SoCal, why do you believe intelligence is more important than character? That’s the lone interesting component of the conversation thus far. 

Matter of fact - in the same clip you just quoted D Hall (ya boi) and Mike said straight up HE NEED MORE REPS. Now why would they say that if he was a bust? D. Hall (YA BOI) even said that we dont know what we have until he gets on the field. 

You telling me, that D Hall (ya boi) in all his wisdom and with his connections doesnt know that Haskins is a bust yet, but YOU DO? Now how am I supposed to believe that SoCal? How? Somebody call Kanye we need answers. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

3) you are just trolling for fun. 

At this point I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt and going with this. It’s almost too absurd to take seriously. I personally find it hilarious, but I may even find it more hilarious if he’s deadly serious - sitting in a dark room; a lit cigarette in an ashtray and another in his mouth. Sweat profusely pouring down his forehead as he bangs away at his keyboard, bewildered how no one else can see the correlations. A giant maze of football names and lines linking everyone from Dan Snyder to Clinton Portis to James Caan for some reason.

DHall said he wants further proof to know what they have. In other words he’s a bust and needs confirmation.

its not that hard guys. You have eyes. Haskins has thrown Interceptions in nearly 20% of his passes. Doesn’t understand basics of his own playbook to such an abysmal degree that he gets called out for it by his teammates in person and in the media.

if there is a quarterback bust checklist, Haskins has hit every one of the requisite milestones. 

The dude is the most epic bust we have ever had. It’s is so blatantly obvious that I’m shocked there is even a discussion. Granted it’s so early but he has been so putrid and horrid in every way that you can literally give up on him after 22 passes and be nearly certain he will never make it in the NFL.

5 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

At this point I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt and going with this. It’s almost too absurd to take seriously. 

My goal is to force him to defend this stupid **** until he either admits its an act or cant any longer. I was hoping without the attention he would go away. But that doesnt seem to be the case anymore so why not have some fun with it. 

EDIT: Oh **** oh no he brought the percentages back out again. I dont know how we are going to argue this **** now hahahahaha

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

DHall said he wants further proof to know what they have. In other words he’s a bust and needs confirmation.

Callahan said he wasn't ready yet. In other words he will eventually be a top 5 QB in the league with enough reps. 

I cant believe you dont understand this. Its clear as day.  

Dude I destroyed your arguments. I am actually impressed you didn’t go and hide. 

I have been vindicated in every way and it’s only been a few weeks. It normally takes like 3 years to get to this point...

Next time when I am this adamant about something just accept it as gospel. Jim Zorn and Jason Campbell were the other 2 I was at this level over.

8 minutes ago, volsmet said:

We’ve installed things he is familiar with, things he’s run success, he’s just overwhelmed. The nfl is insanity, it’s part of the reason I advocated taking a unique approach with DH.

I remember interviews with Haskins, his coaches at Ohio State, and others around the time we drafted him.  They mentioned his preferred learning style was drilling one concept over and over again until he had it mastered, then he'd move on to another concept.

Archived