Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

5 mins into the game and they score. I put my phone away thinking they are going to lose this one too. Back to doing my IT stuff at VA Gold Cup and watching the horse racing in this wonderful cold and rainy day.

Looked at my phone and we are now 2-1. I was like okay, I like it. Put the game on the phone and saw the 3rd goal. Okay that warmed me up a bit. ☺️

Lets peek on over at the other team's board...

We are not making adjustments. Caps have our number. This silly mantra by Bruno of were just staying positive and having fun has to go. Nobody is having fun

Caps are a veteran playoff team that won a cup recently. Not sure why this is such a shock, presidents trophy means absolutely nothing. Florida overachieved against a weak schedule.. caps slept walked until playoff time.

It's a long series guys. Everyone take a deep breath. We'll come out and make a run in the 3rd. If we drop this one all we have to do is come back and win game 4 and it's a best of 3 series with two on our home ice.

Re

Haven't been able to watch consistently but from what I've seen, the boys are hitting hard, missing easy opps, but overall sluggish... Accurate?

• Haha 1