Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Noob from Th.N

CowboyKillerz

Yo HTTR Fam!! 

I'm probably in the wrong place- still familiarizing myself with the site... Coming over from TheHogs.net (similar SN) which is gone I guess?

Anyhow just wondering a few things

-Is there a smack only thread? Or where do we piss on (cow) puke fans??

Any of the homies here from Th.n???!

Do all skins posts go here?? 

Any type of weekly football pool?? I missed out on Fantasy with the thn squad, sucky... If the implosion continues I might just be fly fishing on sundays!!

Na, I'm a gluten for punishment! Bring on the (cow)pukes!!!

HTTR4LIFE

Welcome. There usually is although ES is not really a smack site.  Right now though we're in full self-mutilation mode. We are lighting torches, sharpening pitchforks and storming the gates. 

On the positive side, we have some really talented artists on ES. Never have you seen better made burning effigies in your life.

53 minutes ago, CowboyKillerz said:

I'm probably in the wrong place- still familiarizing myself with the site... Coming over from TheHogs.net (similar SN) which is gone I guess?

Anyhow just wondering a few things

Any of the homies here from Th.n???!

Do all skins posts go here?? 

Any type of weekly football pool?? I missed out on Fantasy with the thn squad, sucky... If the implosion continues I might just be fly fishing on sundays!!

Pissing on the cowpukes - 

Gluten... Glutton... Yaaaa... I tend to not fix grammatical airs, and use poor punchuations on the interwebs.

So far, I havent seen the grammar police- which is gud, prolly have worents

I do have issues with my post saving and not allowing me to push submit..  Just says saving and 3 dots until I reload the page.

Some times the content is still there others its gone. 

Mobile user here of course

1 hour ago, CowboyKillerz said:

Personally, I hold the Cowboys fans that post here in the highest regard.  They bring a lot of great insight, and are among the most pleasant to interact with.

1 hour ago, Nerm said:

Personally, I hold the Cowboys fans that post here in the highest regard.  They bring a lot of great insight, and are among the most pleasant to interact with.

I'd be careful with those kind of generalizations!

Of course not all are bad... Most are- and I know first hand born and raised in NM all my "friends" were with the enemy! No pro sports in NM breeds stupidity

It is kind of odd to join the enemies message board tho... Say what ya will about em, sure as **** wont catch me on a cow**** forum tho

1 minute ago, CowboyKillerz said:

I'd be careful with that kind of generalizations!

Of course not all are bad... Most are- and I know first hand born and raised in NM all my "friends" were with the enemy! Lol

It is kind of odd to join the enemies message board tho... Say what ya will about em, sure as **** wont catch me on a cow**** forum tho

Honestly, the reason I have been here for about 15 years is that the quality of discussion and moderation is heads and shoulders above other message boards I have used.  The Cowboys board I used to be active on was basically 20 different threads with a focus on arguments about the QB, with the rest of the threads switching to arguments about the QB after about three posts on the original topic.  No reason to go there anymore, since I already knew what would be discussed regardless of the topic of the thread.

7 minutes ago, Nerm said:

Honestly, the reason I have been here for about 15 years is that the quality of discussion and moderation is heads and shoulders above other message boards I have used.  The Cowboys board I used to be active on was basically 20 different threads with a focus on arguments about the QB, with the rest of the threads switching to arguments about the QB after about three posts on the original topic.  No reason to go there anymore, since I already knew what would be discussed regardless of the topic of the thread.

Sounds like a closet Skins fan if I ever heard one. .

Good on ya for finding a home here... Then tooting your 🎷 about it.

Still wont convince me it isnt silly af

Archived