Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

0-6 Start, Tell Me It Can't Happen, Please....

Veryoldschool

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

What weird crap did we let KC cover two years ago? Wasn’t that a close game?

It was close until Justin Houston ran back an iffy fumble return turning a 3 point game into a 9 point game thus covering the7 pt spread (although they did go for 2 if i remember correctly and missing thus the under took it at 49.5) 

15 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

It was close until Justin Houston ran back an iffy fumble return turning a 3 point game into a 9 point game thus covering the7 pt spread (although they did go for 2 if i remember correctly and missing thus the under took it at 49.5) 

Ohh yeah...wasn’t that the 2nd time the refs ruled an iffy fumble against us during those first 4 games that season? 🤦🏻‍♂️ First one was home vs Philly week 1. 

21 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ohh yeah...wasn’t that the 2nd time the refs ruled an iffy fumble against us during those first 4 games that season? 🤦🏻‍♂️ First one was home vs Philly week 1. 

Well... it was technically a fumble as I remember we lateraled it like 8 times but the refs could have easily just blown a whistle so they didn't really do anything egregious. 

5 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I see alot of people doubting the skins against the Patriots...I'm so confident in the skins in that game I'm willing to bet 5 on week 5...haha..its a 5 point system 5th week, win by 5, I win 5 bucks...any one want in on this?

There's gonna be a line out the door.

13 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

There's gonna be a line out the door.

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Taking all bettors lol

18 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I see alot of people doubting the skins against the Patriots...I'm so confident in the skins in that game I'm willing to bet 5 on week 5...haha..its a 5 point system 5th week, win by 5, I win 5 bucks...any one want in on this?

When you make a bet with a guy from Idaho for 5 bucks....is he betting deer ?

Back to the topic, it’s hard to start 0-5 in the parity driven NFL but there’s definitely a shot. 

I think the Iggles and Pats games are stone cold ass whippings. 

Im not particularly scared of Dallas (even though I think when it’s all said and done, either them or Philly is in the SB this year) early in the season or Chicago but I still think we’d be considerable underdogs 

The Giants game looks winnable but honestly, their stadium is usually a house of horrors for us. 

In the end, I think this team with Case starting will be a black hole offensively so that’s gonna probably have them around 1-4 imo. I just don’t believe in defense first teams succeeding in the 2019 NFL unless they are top 3 caliber and i don’t think we have that yet 

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah even without Zeke the Cowboys are still from top to bottom a better team.

I really rate them this season. I think they have a shot at a deep run unfortunately....provided Zeke comes back 

21 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Oh it can happen, but it won’t. Best case we go 3-2 worst case we go 1-4. 

We aren’t just gonna lay down.  In the best case we go undefeated in the division and lose to the Bears and Pats. But only the Pats game do I say we don’t have much of a chance. All the other games I think we’ll be game and we will play them tough with a chance to win all 4 imo. 

People forget this team is tough and resilient. Don’t sleep on the Skins!  Maybe Case finds his magic stick from a couple years ago. Maybe we’re forced somehow to play the Kid and he balls.. I’m excited for the season bring it on!

Really resilient getting curbstomped on your home field by the dead ass Giants last season 

9 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Of course it can happen. 1-4 is more likely.  Everyone is penciling a win vs. Dallas without Zeke. That is the type of game that Jay loses. You expect them to win and they lose. Odds are we win one of two: Dallas or @New York. We aren't winning both.

The big question is when Haskins becomes the starter? Also, if the Skins start out 0-5 or 1-4; does Dan fire Jay? 

I see everyone is looking past Dallas without Zeke. Even without him, they’re better than us at a lot of positions. And in some spots, by a lot. 

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

What weird crap did we let KC cover two years ago? Wasn’t that a close game?

3 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

I was at that game in a box for my birthday weekend. 

Damn you, Doctson.  Hold on to the damn ball. 

6 hours ago, D’Pablo said:

Wow. We’re so much better than our own fans are giving us credit for. When healthy, which we mostly are for the time being, our ones are in the top 3/4 of the league. Our D-line could be the second coming of what the Giants had in the oughts, and that would successfully negate the strengths of every other NFC East team.

..........wut 

which units are in the top 3/4 of the league??? 

Only one even close is the DL and again...they have to prove it first. There is no Aaron Donald or Fletcher Cox on the line.

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah even without Zeke the Cowboys are still from top to bottom a better team.

I find it impossible to give Dallas the praise you’re giving them.  Not just as a Redskin fan, but an objective football fan.  Id take our defense anyday, Id take our backfield, I’d take their offensive line.  And their QB is maybe slightly above average.

12 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

I find it impossible to give Dallas the praise you’re giving them.  Not just as a Redskin fan, but an objective football fan.  Id take our defense anyday, Id take our backfield, I’d take their offensive line.  And their QB is maybe slightly anove average.

Thats a hell of an island to die on 

1 hour ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Thats a hell of an island to die on 

You seem to be very pro Dallas, looking back at your posts.  I don’t admire or fear any of their players.  Plenty of other teams we play have players that I respect because of what they’ve earned.  Whereas with Dallas, just because you put on a uniform you’re a mega star.  It’s pretty lame.

1 hour ago, Vanguard said:

I find it impossible to give Dallas the praise you’re giving them.  Not just as a Redskin fan, but an objective football fan.  Id take our defense anyday, Id take our backfield, I’d take their offensive line.  And their QB is maybe slightly above average.

Ur nuckin futs....there d is much better than ours

37 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Ur nuckin futs....there d is much better than ours

I’m nuts because you disagree with one out of my four opinions?  I think we have a top 7 defense this year.  Potentially better than theirs.  You have little faith.  And don’t call me nuts.

7 hours ago, Vanguard said:

You seem to be very pro Dallas, looking back at your posts.  I don’t admire or fear any of their players.  Plenty of other teams we play have players that I respect because of what they’ve earned.  Whereas with Dallas, just because you put on a uniform you’re a mega star.  It’s pretty lame.

I admire your ability to stay such a homer for the Skins 

they beat that out of me a few years ago 

I’m not crowning the Skins D until I see them do it on the field. We and the FO have been overrating and borderline delusional about this team’s young talent for years. 

Archived