Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: 20th anniversary of Snyder

hail2skins

20 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He ruined one of the things I used to care about most. I am totally apathetic at this point thanks to his managerial and sexual impotence. **** you Dan!!

This is my exact same feeling. I'm also ticked at myself because I used to defend the dork when people would criticize him, it took me way too long to figure out what a joke he is.

Was listening to Sheehan and Loverro talk about the best moves and worst moves Snyder has made as owner. Sheehan had hiring Gibbs in '04 as his best and hiring Shanny after the '09 season as #2. Loverro had hiring Marty in '01 as his best and hiring Shanny as his #2.

For the worst, both had firing Marty. Kevin had siding with RG3 over Shanny as his 2nd worst, while Thom had hiring Zorn as his 2nd worst. 

Both pretty much agreed that the biggest reason Snyder's ownership has been a failure is personal arrogance, and the inability to see that there's a problem. 

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:37 AM, spjunkies said:

This is my exact same feeling. I'm also ticked at myself because I used to defend the dork when people would criticize him, it took me way too long to figure out what a joke he is.

Takes a big man to admit when he's wrong.  A whole ****load of people on this site used to defend Snyder...say he's changed when there was no evidence whatsoever that that was true.  Most of them have simply slinked away now that his negative effect on the organization is so obvious. 

On 5/28/2019 at 8:27 AM, Rocky21 said:

A whole ****load of people on this site used to defend Snyder...say he's changed when there was no evidence whatsoever that that was true.

Hey guys! Dan has finally stopped meddling with personnel decisions!

14 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

I'm suspicious by nature but this, combined with Lou's over the top praise for the Haskins pick, has caught my attention.  

Sounds a lot like a guy who is buttering up a potential new employer.  But maybe I'm wrong.

Archived