Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Plight of the 2021 Baltimore Orioles

Spaceman Spiff

Just enjoying this team's fight.  You can tell they try and they care.  Last year felt like the team was just going through the motions.  The young guys on the team are hungry and you can tell.  Obviously they'll lose a lot of games but as long as they fight I'm good with it.

• Like 2

On 4/18/2019 at 11:21 PM, DCSaints_fan said:

Davis just broke  100 batting average with a single that ultimately resulted in a go ahead run in the top of the 11th.  Mullins now last on the team with 089.  

Let's see if Means can close this one out.

Mullins was basically a real hitter for 2 weeks last year.  He hasnt been able to hit his way out of a paper bag since.  Hitting something like .135 in his last 192 plate appearances.

Yea Mullins looks lost. The only outfielder in AAA that’s hitting is Stewart but God help us if they put him in CF. 

Davis pitched in mop up late yesterday. I wonder if the insurance pays out on his deal if he hurts himself pitching. Not that anybody wants to see that happen. 

I like this team.  They might not win a lot of games, but I like this team.

Took a 12-2 pasting last night and came back like nothing happened and beat the piss out of the Sox tonight.  4 homers?  Cashner gave up some hard contact and loud outs but still got through 7 innings of one run ball.  Dwight Smith Jr robbed a homer and then hit one.  

They've got some fight, for sure.  Could win the series tomorrow night.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Bang said:

This bullpen is going to kill me.

But DAMN nice play to end the game

Series win!

~Bang

They're good for several runs every single night.  There's not one guy I feel confident can get you a 3 up, 3 down inning.  Sucre, perhaps. lol

1 hour ago, justice98 said:

They're good for several runs every single night.  There's not one guy I feel confident can get you a 3 up, 3 down inning.  Sucre, perhaps. lol

I am much more confident they will have a three up - three runs inning than anything else.

there is no shutting anyone down in the 8th or 9th.  We need a lot  more of those games with a 9 run cushion.

~Bang

On 4/27/2019 at 1:05 AM, DCSaints_fan said:

The number of home runs being given up by our pitchers is the new Chris Davis.

Yea, so many home runs allowed. 

Chris Davis has an OPS of 1.064 since April 12th, the last game of his hitless streak. I'll take it!