Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

https://overthecap.com/compensatory-draft-picks-cancellation-chart/

May as well track this as well...

Only Crowder and Collins listed so far.  Preston Smith maybe a 3rd (but that'll cancel and the 4th for Crowder would stand) and Nsekhe at 7.25 mill would be 5th (maybe a 4th..its early). 

Still time to go obviously....

edit: Haha and Peterson the only others I see going on the positive side, potentially

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Will miss Ty, but he has regressed over the past two seasons since his "breakout" year. I didn't dive into the numbers, but I'm pretty confident that the stats look so strong due to the stellar 2016 season. Regardless, good for him, man deserved a real contract.

I want Jay Ajayi cheap. Yeah, deteriorating knee, whatever. Don't make it long term. He runs with an angry slashing style that would give D's no breathing room between Guice carries. I'm so sick of scrubs like Rob Kelley being our backup plan at RB over the years when it's so easy to find talented depth cheaply. You can get squibs like that mid-season when someone gets hurt no problem. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I want Jay Ajayi cheap. Yeah, deteriorating knee, whatever. Don't make it long term. He runs with an angry slashing style that would give D's no breathing room between Guice carries. I'm so sick of scrubs like Rob Kelley being our backup plan at RB over the years when it's so easy to find talented depth cheaply. You can get squibs like that mid-season when someone gets hurt no problem. 

Give me Coleman instead.

Boy Reading twitter you'd think Ty Nsekhe is an elite LT.  I guess metric wise he measures up.   I do think we will miss his versatility considering he played LT, OG and RT.  RT oddly was his weak point it seemed in that mix.    And our depth at O line was think as is.  Don't mind losing him but they should upgrade their depth.  

miss Nsekhe but I suppose him going will help our chances of getting some comp picks.  We have 19 FAs but half of them are guys we picked up off the streets cause of injuries so I don't see teams beating down their doors

8 minutes ago, carex said:

miss Nsekhe but I suppose him going will help our chances of getting some comp picks.  We have 19 FAs but half of them are guys we picked up off the streets cause of injuries so I don't see teams beating down their doors

Right now, am guessing

Preston Smith offset by Landon Collins so no pick

Jamison Crowder:  a 4th?

Ty:  5th?

The two left that could yield picks:  Peterson and HaHa. 

7 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Right now, am guessing

Yeah, I posted a link at the top of this page ;) ironically. 

Based on that, Ty is likely 5th, but not sure where 7.25 falls.  (Trent Murphy was 7.3 mill last year and a 5th).

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Losing Ty is no fun.

Time to fire up the Fat Boy Express!

So Trent, Cooper (based on Small Sample), Roullier, Schreff (extension please), Moses....

Then do we even have other bodies besides Geron Christian?

edit:  I really want to see a G/C drafted.

2 minutes ago, jsharrin55 said:

So Trent, Cooper (based on Small Sample), Roullier, Schreff (extension please), Moses....

Really hoping for a LG or C and slide Roullier to LG in first two rounds.

Young nucleus on OL to build on.

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Right now, am guessing

Nah man. Collins and Smith won't exactly offset each other. My guess it will be something like Smith and Crowder. 

The safety market is still expensive. I'm hoping Haha gets a deal soon, otherwise threre really won't be much of a comp pick to speak of, meaning the 4th we gave up to get him doesn't get much cheaper. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Of course, but I'm assuming he takes a lot more

Probably.  I was expecting a lot more movement on Skins front but I guess a couple cheap signings might be it for the rest of FA but it's only the 2nd day of tampering so a bit hyped.  LOL

5 minutes ago, jsharrin55 said:

Im certain that a couple of the guys we sifted through at the end of last season will make the roster for depth, but we definitely need to draft/sign 2-3 Fat Boys.

Archived