Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Brown in the news

Spaceman Spiff

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/22/entertainment/chris-brown-arrested/index.html

Paris (CNN)Singer Chris Brown has been arrested in Paris, accused of aggravated rape and drug violations, a French judicial source told CNN.

Brown is being held along with two other unidentified people, the source said Tuesday. The US Embassy in Paris declined to comment on the report.
CNN has reached out to Brown's attorney.
The singer has had several run-ins with the law, including physical assault charges following an incident with his then-girlfriend, Rihanna, in 2009. He was charged with felony assault and making criminal threats in that incident, and received five years' probation and community service.

Most recently before the Paris incident, Brown was arrested in July after a concert in West Palm Beach, Florida, on a felony battery charge stemming from an April 2017 incident in which he was accused of punching a man who photographed him without permission.

it's crazy how these mega-stars who are worth tens of millions of dollars cannot control themselves to the point where it could end their lavish lifestyles.

After his Rihanna fiasco years ago, you'd think he'd get his **** together and get help or something.  But apparently he's got the "I'm rich and can do whatever the **** I want" syndrome and might be going to jail. 

Chris Brown is arguably the most talented R&B artist of the 2000s, people compare him to Michael Jackson.  Too bad his reputation and career are probably over after this.  He might've gotten away with getting into a fight with Rihanna, but it's 2019 now and he has rape allegations.  #metoo, social media backlash, and the MSM will end his career after this, and rightfully so. 

23 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

A lot of prominent artists collaborated with him even after seeing photos of how he beat the living pulp out of Rihanna. He’s a bad dude who has somehow escaped all accountability. 

Yup, like R. Kelly.  Curious to see how this situation plays out after that docuseries aired a couple weeks ago.

Speaking of people I wish didnt exist. 

Let me tell yall the only time I ever cursed at my mother was when she tried to defend this POS. She for real felt like he was being picked on and everyone was ganging up on him after he messed up. Oh my god did we almost not survive that one. I understood where she was coming from (apparently my now deceased brother went through some ****) from a mothers point of view. And I ran my mouth a little too much ("Maybe your always defending him was part of the problem?") and I was about to get disowned. 

We dont talk about this hoe ass **** much anymore but damn does he piss me off. 

There is a short list of people who I would shoot in the knee cap (and a slap in the back of the neck to all of his **** head ass fans that enable him) and hes very close to the top. 

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

A lot of prominent artists collaborated with him even after seeing photos of how he beat the living pulp out of Rihanna. He’s a bad dude who has somehow escaped all accountability. 

Reminds me of R. Kelly. People have to be help accountable for working with asshats like him. Just like we do with companies that employ various monsters. 

I mean I guess now im arguing humanity when you boil it down. But **** that and **** him. 

2 hours ago, Chew said:

it's crazy how these mega-stars who are worth tens of millions of dollars cannot control themselves to the point where it could end their lavish lifestyles.

After his Rihanna fiasco years ago, you'd think he'd get his **** together and get help or something.  But apparently he's got the "I'm rich and can do whatever the **** I want" syndrome and might be going to jail. 

Chris Brown is arguably the most talented R&B artist of the 2000s, people compare him to Michael Jackson.  Too bad his reputation and career are probably over after this.  He might've gotten away with getting into a fight with Rihanna, but it's 2019 now and he has rape allegations.  #metoo, social media backlash, and the MSM will end his career after this, and rightfully so. 

He's worse than you think.  That wasn't just a fight with Rihanna, it was an act of brutality.  He has a history of despicable violence against women and this rape is just his latest and most egregious crime.  He needs to be rotting in prison.

The account of the incident where he beat Rihanna and threatened to kill her gets posted on Reddit every time his name comes up in the news.  It's hard to read, but I recommend doing so.  It leaves no doubt about what a monster he is:

Christopher Brown and Robyn F. (Rihanna) have been involved in a dating relationship for approx one and half years. On Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 0025 hours, Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F. as the front passenger on an unknown street in Los Angeles. Robin F. picked up Brown’s cellular telephone and observed a three page text message from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with. A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit he took his right hand and shoved her head against the passenger window of the vehicle causing an approximate one inch raised circular contusion. Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F’s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, “I am going to beat the **** out of you when we get home! You wait and see!” Robyn F. picked her cellular telephone and called her personal assistant, Jennifer Rosales at [redacted]. Rosales did not answer the telephone but while her voicemail greeting was playing, Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, “I’m on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there.” (This statement was made while the greeting was playing and was not captured as a message). After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown and looked at her and stated, “You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I’m really going to kill you.” Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown. Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand. Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular phone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand. Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of [redacted] and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it. Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F’s. left and right carotid arteries causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness. She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gauge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown’s body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet causing several contusions. Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.’s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order (EPO).

He came close to murdering her that night and his violence is escalating.  Unless something is done about him, I think it's only a matter of time before he murders a woman.

9 minutes ago, bearrock said:

I've seen people do real time for a lot less.  5 years probation after that?  No wonder he felt entitled to continue his scum of the earth tour.

Rihanna also collaborated with him on music after this which makes the entire thing so absolutely sad and maddening.

I really, really hope that future generations have better public figures and we expect more out of each other and our cultural icons. 

8 hours ago, No Excuses said:

He's also bipolar, which no one talks about. 

If he's off his meds again, I have no sympathy.  He's an adult but also being enabled by people around him that aren't making his mental health a priority, its obvious at this point. 

The music industry is showing a habit of not interfering with someone making them money until its starts costing them money, sound familiar?  

9 hours ago, Chew said:

As someone else said, he's a dancer w/ a mic.  LOL. 

What's that R&B talent pool looking like from the 2000s?  Gotta be pretty shallow. 

The buzzfeed story they screwed up on Trump recently jus exposed a nerve that's become obvious now, we are so ready for the next outrage and destruction to people we dont like anymore that we arent even trying to hide it anymore. 

Society has no chill anymore.

27 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

The buzzfeed story they screwed up on Trump recently jus exposed a nerve that's become obvious now, we are so ready for the next outrage and destruction to people we dont like anymore that we arent even trying to hide it anymore. 

This is what happens when corrupt and scandalous stuff is done out in the open. It kills trust and people don’t get the benefit of the doubt. People expect negative ****, because it’s all over the airwaves. It’s our societal musk de jour unfortunately. 

But then again people also don’t get the benefit of the doubt because of their own past history. 

13 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Outrage is the rage.  

13 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Nah, i don't think you'd have his track record.  Even if this is all false (the accuser looks to still be sticking to her story) he's still a douche.

Right, which is why I was ready to crucify him LOL.  Made me take a step back and look at myself though, I was ready to grab a pitchfork without the facts.  Hell, maybe he is truly innocent, or maybe he paid her off.  I'll never know. 

But yeah, given his history, in which he beat the crap out or Rihanna to include biting her face, I'm inclined to initially believe any of his future accusers over his punk ass. 

Archived