Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watching the NFL playoffs

Burgold

On 1/21/2019 at 8:34 AM, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't really get the hate for the Patriots.  They're in the AFC, aka the conference I don't really care about.  

I'm not rooting for them (go McVay!) but if they win I won't hate it.  

I’m with you on this entire post. I actually really enjoy watching them play. More so then even the chiefs or rams. They are so damn fundamentally sound. Even on defense, where they lack in talent they make up for it in angles to the ball carrier, tackling letting the offense take a little here and there but just playing their assignments.

special teams, kicking game has been excellent since bellichik has been there, their teamers look proud to wear the uniform and estatic to do their job. 

Offense, so methodical. Every first down almost is 3-7 yards gained they almost stay in third in short throughout games and have abosulutely mastered the art of moving the chains. It’s brilliant watching them when they are clicking. 

They are a football lovers dream in my opinion. I’m a redskins fan first, but I am a lover of the game as well.

the patriots play with such a high level of discipline. It is hard as hell for me not to respect and enjoy them. 

I say go Pats. Watching our old tight ends coach/OC hoist a Lombardi will be too bittersweet. 

Im cool with watching once in a generation dynasty make more history.

I hate the Patriots because of how much they win.. because I'm so sick and tired of seeing them in it... The Rams will be completely out of the game within the first 5 minutes of the second quarter... All this stuff about the Patriots cheating deflategate what have you is bogus each team through The years all the way down to the Redskins having a spy at cowboys practice.. or vice versa LOL can't remember...every team in the NFL has had some form of cheating so I don't buy that the Patriots are cheaters... It absolutely sucks knowing each year that it will be the Patriots in the Super Bowl every single year this year they win next year they'll lose the year after that win and maybe by then the coach and the quarterback are gone. I should have no reason to hate the Patriots as much as I do because they are in the AFC but it's just absolutely old and boring to me...dear Lord please don't ever let the Redskins get on the Patriots level...#bruceallendrinkscoorslightandsodoi

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

I should have no reason to hate the Patriots as much as I do because they are in the AFC but it's just absolutely old and boring to me...dear Lord please don't ever let the Redskins get on the Patriots level...#bruceallendrinkscoorslightandsodoi

As long as management is the way it is, you won't ever have to worry about the Redskins reaching the Patriots level...not even for one year!!!!

3 hours ago, Napredskins1 said:

I don’t think we are even at 50% of the Patriots organization. 

Yeahhhhhhh that would require 50% of our organization to know their role: Nope.  Or 50% of our organization to understand accountability: Nope.  Heck, 50% of our organization to be viewed as at least “average” by their peers: Nooooooope.

11 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I hate the Patriots because of how much they win.. because I'm so sick and tired of seeing them in it... The Rams will be completely out of the game within the first 5 minutes of the second quarter... All this stuff about the Patriots cheating deflategate what have you is bogus each team through The years all the way down to the Redskins having a spy at cowboys practice.. or vice versa LOL can't remember...every team in the NFL has had some form of cheating so I don't buy that the Patriots are cheaters... It absolutely sucks knowing each year that it will be the Patriots in the Super Bowl every single year this year they win next year they'll lose the year after that win and maybe by then the coach and the quarterback are gone. I should have no reason to hate the Patriots as much as I do because they are in the AFC but it's just absolutely old and boring to me...dear Lord please don't ever let the Redskins get on the Patriots level...#bruceallendrinkscoorslightandsodoi

The fact you’re not even giving us a shot is stupid.  Keep drinking that coors light homie. 

Lol “dear lord please don’t ever let the redskins get on the patriots level” said ZERO REDSKINS FANS EVER!!!

if you don’t want to see your favorite team being in ALMOST EVERY super bowl each year.....then that’s just laughable. Raise your hand if you’d get tired of that at all. If you’re one of those people, get the **** out of here cause why the **** else would you be a fan of the team? To see them in the super bowl ONCE in a while? **** no!!! 

41 minutes ago, JRobinson said:

The fact you’re not even giving us a shot is stupid.  Keep drinking that coors light homie. 

Oh **** I forgot about you..hey what's up..I prey to God your favorite team...wait... What the hell you doing worrying about what people are thinking about your team here at this website.. that just dawned on me... I hope your favorite team beats the **** out of the Patriots.. but if you seriously think the Rams have a chance then I have ocean front property for you here in Idaho..as contained as the Patriots had mahomes imagine whats gonna happen to the giraffe I mean Goff back there..good luck!

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Lol “dear lord please don’t ever let the redskins get on the patriots level” said ZERO REDSKINS FANS EVER!!!

if you don’t want to see your favorite team being in ALMOST EVERY super bowl each year.....then that’s just laughable. Raise your hand if you’d get tired of that at all. If you’re one of those people, get the **** out of here cause why the **** else would you be a fan of the team? To see them in the super bowl ONCE in a while? **** no!!! 

I just did in one of my previous post's...ya that would ****ing suck TO ME to see the Skins..good God I feel like a broken record..we really gonna get into this again?!?!...maybe it's cause I'm a fan from the later part of the glory years but I've never been the greedy kind..ya win some ya lose some...

“As contained as the patriots had Mahomes”.... @bakedtater1 You can’t be serious. The chiefs AND Mahomes took the patriots ALL the way down to the wire!!! Mahomes was amazing in the 2nd half. What the **** game were you watching???? And why do you think the rams have no chance? Is it just because they’re playing the patriots? Cause I seem to remember a team that beat the patriots in last year’s super bowl 🤔 you’re making it sound like the rams are horrible and shouldn’t even bother showing up.....

Just now, bakedtater1 said:

I just did in one of my previous post's...ya that would ****ing suck TO ME to see the Skins..good God I feel like a broken record..we really gonna get into this again?!?!...maybe it's cause I'm a fan from the later part of the glory years but I've never been the greedy kind..ya win some ya lose some...

So let me get this straight.....you’d get tired of, for example, seeing the redskins in 3 straight Super Bowls (such as the patriots are doing now)? There is no fan in their right mind that would be tired of that!!!! Da **** are you doing on this messageboard if youd get tired of that???? Da **** is wrong with you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

“As contained as the patriots had Mahomes”.... @bakedtater1 You can’t be serious. The chiefs AND Mahomes took the patriots ALL the way down to the wire!!! Mahomes was amazing in the 2nd half. What the **** game were you watching???? And why do you think the rams have no chance? Is it just because they’re playing the patriots? Cause I seem to remember a team that beat the patriots in last year’s super bowl 🤔 you’re making it sound like the rams are horrible and shouldn’t even bother showing up.....

Have you not watched the Patriots last couple playoff games... I promise you...god aren't you only 22 or something... You didn't watch football in the seventies man or the 80s you have no kind of Clue what kind of football the Patriots are playing right now because you've never seen it other than on your stupid ass YouTube ****..I promise the Rams defense will be gasping for wind before the end of the first quarter.. you want to bet $1,000... Anybody????

And I already mentioned I'm pulling for the Rams for my late Uncle Dennis.. I have never liked the Rams so yeah i usually like for them to lose but nobody hates the Patriots more than me and wants to see the Patriots lose more than me but did you watch what the Patriots did to the chargers did you see what the Patriots did to the chiefs at the beginning of the game at the end of the game.. that very overrated defensive line is going to get beat to death..Suh absolutely sucks..I just discovered 99 is good so he'll have a good play or two... Brady and Edelman are going to just pick a part that overpriced secondary..

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Have you not watched the Patriots last couple playoff games... I promise you...god aren't you only 22 or something... You didn't watch football in the seventies man or the 80s you have no kind of Clue what kind of football the Patriots are playing right now because you've never seen it other than on your stupid ass YouTube ****..I promise the Rams defense will be gasping for wind before the end of the first quarter.. you want to bet $1,000... Anybody????

Yes, I’ve seen the last two patriots playoff games. I’ve also seen the rams playoff games. What does my age have to do with anything? The patriots aren’t immune to losing Super Bowls. They’ve lost a few, if i remember. If the giants can beat them twice, and the eagles can beat them with a backup QB, why in the **** do the rams have “no chance”....? 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yes, I’ve seen the last two patriots playoff games. I’ve also seen the rams playoff games. What does my age have to do with anything? The patriots aren’t immune to losing Super Bowls. They’ve lost a few, if i remember. If the giants can beat them twice, and the eagles can beat them with a backup QB, why in the **** do the rams have “no chance”....? 

Right now the Patriots are playing better football then they did in their undefeated regular season.. over the last four games something they did idk some kind of major adjustments but they are absolutely unstoppable and the Rams have no chance of stopping them..I hope to God I'm absolutely wrong and I come here a week from this coming Monday completely eating crow.. this isn't the same Patriots team that lost to the Giants this isn't the same Patriots team that lost to the eagles.. and besides the eagles front seven is 5 times better than the Rams ..so ya 41-22 Rams score 12 in garbage time.

The Patriots win this year(the Superbowl)lose next year to the saints and win the year after and FINALLY the double headed monster in foxboro retires..write this down.

15 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

All this stuff about the Patriots cheating deflategate what have you is bogus each team through The years all the way down to the Redskins having a spy at cowboys practice.. or vice versa LOL

Cheating is allowed getting caught isn't ;) They got caught multiple times.

Screw them, GO RAMS ! :)🤟

1. Keep Brady off the field and out of rhythm.

2. Pressure him with a four-man rush when he’s on the field.

3. Run the football   Link

They shall give a call to Tom Coughlin, he and his staff deciphered the Cheatriots signals

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

LOL the patriots needed overtime to beat the chiefs, yet you think this game isn’t going to be close at all? Ok. 

Anyone else want to argue with this fool for a while? I’m done 😂😂😂 

C'mon now play nice

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So let me get this straight.....you’d get tired of, for example, seeing the redskins in 3 straight Super Bowls (such as the patriots are doing now)? There is no fan in their right mind that would be tired of that!!!! Da **** are you doing on this messageboard if youd get tired of that???? Da **** is wrong with you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Da da da nothing wrong with me...just my personal opinion man...

9 hours ago, JRobinson said:

I am giving you a shot.  The Chiefs got beat because they out schemed.  Their D got smoked.  Either team could have won in retrospect.  It was who had O possession at the end and that was Brady, 

McVay is up for the challenge and will  have had two weeks to prepare.  He will not get out coached IMO.

2 hours ago, Patrick Evidente said:

**** off. I hope you guys get smashed.

They will and he knows it.. looking for love from McVay lovers lol

3 hours ago, skinsmania123 said:

He will not get out coached IMO.

By the greatest head coach of all time that has the most experience in Super bowls of all times against a coach who's never been in the Super Bowl..hmmmm

Patriots had 35K at their sendoff rally today, and the Rams had a ton of folks at their sendoff at the site of their new complex opening in 2020.

Hopefully someday us Skins fans will be able to participate in such a sendoff. And right now, we dont even really have much of a clue about the status of a new stadium.

Just depressing.

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

They will and he knows it.. looking for love from McVay lovers lol

By the greatest head coach of all time that has the most experience in Super bowls of all times against a coach who's never been in the Super Bowl..hmmmm

We will see.   I mean these "good" coaches have to start somewhere don't they?   McVay turned a mediocre Rams team around first year there.  He helped Goff find his way, He has done very well over the past two years.  Until Brady, Belichick had his opportunities with less then stellar results.  Yeah it was with the Brown's but 5 out of 6 years were not good.  His first year with the Patriots, with Bledsoe in 2000 the record was the same as his last with the Browns - 5-11. 

Tom Brady subs for the injured Bledsoe, Belichick sticks with him and they never looked back.  Win their first SB in 2001, after a 5-11 season in 2000.  

Archived