Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

3 hours ago, Bacon said:

Can't believe we're tied for 2nd and a game out of 1st. What a terrible start for the division. 

Gotta capitalize though. The schedule isn't getting any easier. 

Just gotta tread water until we get our big guns like Soto and Stras back.

• Like 1

Voth shoving out of the bullpen. Just touched 97 twice in the 9th. That plus a nasty curveball. That'll play! 

3 game win streak. Chance to sweep tomorrow with Max on the mound. Keep it rollin!

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1

It's insanely early, but an optimist would say:

We're in 1st place without our best player/best hitter in the league, without our World Series MVP pitcher, Corbin finally getting warmed up, 4th SP just got their 1st start, 2 big free agency hitters not warmed up yet..

In 1st and can only go up from here

• Like 3

2 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Did anybody explain where FP is? I know Bob said he'd be taking time off here and there.

Kind of odd. Usually if FP is off he still says "there goes the no hitter" on twitter and he's not doing it this time.

Kolko did say Grant is "in for FP" so doesn't seem like he's been fired at least.

Wonder what's keeping Davey from giving Zimm more starts. He seems a lot more consistent than the other options to me, but he knows better than I do

Also it is strange about FP. He hasn't posted or liked anything on Twitter in 3 days. Hope he's just on vaca and it isn't medical

53 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

Wonder what's keeping Davey from giving Zimm more starts. He seems a lot more consistent than the other options to me, but he knows better than I do

Also it is strange about FP. He hasn't posted or liked anything on Twitter in 3 days. Hope he's just on vaca and it isn't medical

Because he has a history of breaking down. Best for him is to PH a bunch and get a start every few games. Trying to keep him off the IL all year. 

• Like 2

I can't believe how good Max still is. I thought he had hit the wall last season and opening day wasn't promising either. But he looks just as good now as he did during our championship run. 

• Like 2