Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

9 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Thanks, I appreciate it.  That's more than I pay now, but to be able to stream games without having the hassle of using a VPN to get around the blackout on MLB.TV is probably worth it.  Then I can just downgrade my subscription after the season is over.

I will be mailing boxes of my dogs poop if you only get ONE MASN channel in this package.  Like if the Nats and Orioles are playing at the same time and you only get one MASN channel instead of both...boxes of dog poop to the MASN office.  Every.  Day.  

No problem. I used to try to find a way to watch online when I was traveling for work but ended up paying the money to watch them on MLB.com. Most of the time the games weren't blacked out but every so often the stars aligned against me. 

LOL Make sure it's a big box! Maybe the AT&T site will give the details on the channels?

• Like 1

Nationals blew a 6-2 lead.

Losing 7-6 to Houston.

20 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I thought i heard news on this a couple weeks ago, but im not sure...are the Nats opening the ballpark to fans to start the regular season? And can anyone attend, or would it be just for season ticket holders?

no

if they did we season plan holders would know about it

• Sad 1

I am a season plan holder for the Nationals and I am wondering when they will let us back in. I want to watch a baseball game again in person.

The recent news of vaccines has me hopefully optimistic about returning to Nationals Park in June.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

I am a season plan holder for the Nationals and I am wondering when they will let us back in. I want to watch a baseball game again in person.

The recent news of vaccines has me hopefully optimistic about returning to Nationals Park in June.

I wanna go to a game too, i miss going to the bullpen for a couple of drinks then stumbling my way to my seat :(