Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

3 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Who is going to be position player 13?

Currently I see,

C Gomes

1B Bell

2B Castro

SS Turner

3B Keiboom

LF Schwarber 

CF Robles

RF Soto

Bench: Catcher2, Zim, Harrison, Stevenson.

Harrison’s versatility is very helpful in a way that the 13th guy can play any position.

Really hoping we can move Keiboom in a package for Suarez.  I don’t want to think about a bottom of the order that is Gomes/Robles/Keiboom.  That is suicides row lol

14 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Really hoping we can move Keiboom in a package for Suarez.  I don’t want to think about a bottom of the order that is Gomes/Robles/Keiboom.  That is suicides row lol

Yeah, I think Rizzo has one more card to play before this is over. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

At what point is this a breach of contract? They're not paying nor living up to their end of the agreement.

They crossed the breach of implied duty of good faith a long time ago imo.  In 2021, MASN has no streaming presence whatsoever.  That alone is total BS.

• Thanks 2

The cutbacks should hit the Orioles at a larger level than the Nats considering they had 19 broadcast guys compared to 11 with Nats (half of which are radio).  Sucks for the pre and post game guys but taking the pandemic into consideration I think we all understand the reasoning behind these moves.

Edited by -JB-

21 minutes ago, -JB- said:

The cutbacks should hit the Orioles at a larger level than the Nats considering they had 19 broadcast guys compared to 11 with Nats (half of which are radio).  Sucks for the pre and post game guys but taking the pandemic into consideration I think we all understand the reasoning behind these moves.

I don't think other regional sports networks are getting rid of pre and post game shows. It's been 16 years of this crap, MASN needs to go. Manfred needs to man up and actually do something.

• Like 1

MASN was designed to fail. It's time to end it. Angelos can run his own poverty franchise for a change.

On the other hand, Rizzo and the Lerners have put together a Championship organization without a primary source of income. Compare the Nats TV rights to Atlanta, Philly, and NY.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

MASN was designed to fail. It's time to end it. Angelos can run his own poverty franchise for a change.

On the other hand, Rizzo and the Lerners have put together a Championship organization without a primary source of income. Compare the Nats TV rights to Atlanta, Philly, and NY.

Yea, the 80/20 split is garbage.  It’s been 15 years since the Nats came to MLB.  Washington DC is not moving into Baltimore’s market.  Ask anybody from Baltimore if they’re part of the DMV & they’ll tell you **** no.