Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

6 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

It also helps that Mrs Brady is worth almost $400m on her own lol

Speaking of Rendon, if we dont keep him we're cooked.

Fair, I think he's smart enough to know he's got money coming from just being associated with the Patriots and Craft after he retires, but he still left it open to keep players he needed to win rings versus demanding to get be highest paid, he still can.  OT.

And yes, God yes, pay him whatever he wants.  Dont' make the same mistake twice.

If I was Davey, seriously I would have gotten right in the umps face and told him he is a ****ing **** sucking piece of ****ing **** and attacked his integrity as an ump and said something along the lines of “You take it up the ass for the Astros you ****ing **** I swear to god you are the queerest ****ing umpire this side of the Mississippi you ****ing **** ass mother****ing ass **** loving ****ing turd burgling flaming gaping steaming pile of ****ing ****, no offense.”  You gotta get outta character when you’re trying to get tossed! 😂

Edited by -JB-
  • Confused 2

Baby Shark is going in the trash at the end of this series. 

The jerseys and hats, whatever, the team has **** the bed plenty of times and I've kept them around. I still have Redskins gear for God's sake, and they spit in my eye every week. 

But I can't keep Baby Shark around. Maybe it's like burning photos after a rough breakup, but it hurts too much. Every time that song comes out of the plush my daughter owns, I want to throw it into the sun. 

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Jay was fired.

Only cat I know with steak dinner on layaway :806:

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

On the bright side, Cole has almost 100 pitches, so at this rate he might only make it another 3 innings...

Aye.  Holding them to 4 runs isn't bad, still having zero runs is what will be talked about more.  The whole "Starting Joe or Stras doesn't matter because of the Bats" is the next phase of the second guessing and looking for something to blame.  I stand by my stance on that for best chance to win, but you have zero chance to win if you get shutout.

• Like 1