Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Retain Jay For 2019?

Veryoldschool

Jay should be retained for 2019 yes or no?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Jay should be retained for 2019 yes or no? Decide now, he stays or he goes.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2018 at 10:28 PM

2 hours ago, Morneblade said:

Relying on oft injured players, with no real backup plan is completely on Jay. 3/5 of your starters on the OL are hurt every year. 2 of your biggest playmakers are hurt every year.  You can't not blame the coach for always having guys that are injury prone, get hurt.

Wait, what?  I thought GMs made personnel decisions?  I mean, sure, coaches decide who plays (though somehow, even that’s in doubt with this team), but they’re not typically running FA and the draft...

Now, that’s not to say Jay is 100% blameless on this front... (if that was your point, I apologize!)

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

I’d like to keep Jay but turn play calling duties over to a young hotshot that sits in the booth.

I’d also like to bring in Bowles as my DC.

This all might happen.  I am ok (though becoming less in love with the idea over time) with Jay coming back.   I think there is a shot Manusky goes.   Is Manusky the problem with the defense?  You got me.  But I am cool with trying something new.  Kevin O'Connell might have to be promoted to O coordinator according to some who cover the team otherwise they might lose him. 

Archived