Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

12 minutes ago, Tsailand said:

Hey haters, so when Graham Gano lined up to kick a 63 yard FG to beat the Giants earlier, you were all rooting against him, right?  Because he's an ex-Redskin?

Of course I was rooting for him. It was a kick to beat the Gnats. Plus I like the Panthers. I'll be rooting against them next Sunday tho.

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Well yeah, both of them high point the ball in the air often, see Diggs game winner against the saints. Garçon rarely did that and DJax never did. Reed does it tho which is why we threw a lot of fades to him. 

The fade is a crappy low percentage pass tho imo. I hate when we throw it regardless of the WR

Couldnt agree more.  Vikings looking like the team I expected, Philly is not.  Still plenty if time to see how season averages out, Philly secondary and pass protection don't look like a repeats team 

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

People forget that Cousins has actually been quite good against the Eagles over his career, with some of his best statistical games against them(particularly IN Philly).

Wasn't he the starter for our 6 game winning streak?  I think Wentz is better, but Vikings better team right now, no question 

I hate those throws when they aren't to a player already in the red zone, not a good call.

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

People forget that Cousins has actually been quite good against the Eagles over his career, with some of his best statistical games against them(particularly IN Philly).

There’s no question he benefits today from having seen them twice a year the last 3 years...

I hate Seattle.

Archived