Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

42 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

So they needed to find 4 Black conservatives and to get over the finish line they had to include 1 dead guy and a white Jewish dude.  :ols:

I'm actually surprised they didn't put Herschel Walker in there. Is it actually possible that he's too loony for even Newsmax?

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, mistertim said:

So they needed to find 4 Black conservatives and to get over the finish line they had to include 1 dead guy and a white Jewish dude.  :ols:

I laughed so hard at the tweet that it stopped the pollen-related sneezing fit I was in at the time.  :806:

2 hours ago, China said:

Two-fer-one pillow day?  My mom will be losing her mind! 

A few years ago when I was home, she couldn't believe that she hadn't sent me one for X-mas, because she'd given everyone else one...I told her I was good, I can buy my own.  SMDH

Actually that is true about the milk.  

I do this kind of data for work and recently in the NE regions of the country there's an unusual amount of milk gallons that did not sell because they are now over $10 a gallon.

Gallons of Organic Valley milk in NY and the NE cost over $10.00.     (365 is a Whole Foods' house brand so it will always be cheaper)