Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

One of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's banks has cut ties with him a month after citing him as a 'reputation risk'

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has been terminated as a client by the Minnesota Bank & Trust a month after the financial institution described him as a "reputation risk."

Insider viewed two letters sent to Lindell by the bank dated February 11. In one letter, the bank said Lindell's accounts with the bank would be closed by the end of business on February 18.

"Any remaining collected balance in the account scheduled to be closed will be mailed to the address we have on file. Alternatively, before February 18, 2022, you may transfer, using online banking, the remaining balance directly to your other banking institutions," the letter said.

Lindell told Insider he had nine accounts at the bank and none were related to his main MyPillow business. He said one account at the bank was connected to his website Frank Speech and another was linked to the Lindell Recovery Network, the pillow CEO's platform for people with addiction.

Lindell told Insider he was "disgusted" by the bank and accused it of "de-banking" and "canceling" him.

"They just said, 'Mike Lindell's in the public eye, and we don't want to be part of the news.' And now they're in the news, aren't they?" Lindell told Insider. "They are evil for canceling us."

Lindell added that he thought "someone" had "gotten to" the bank and motivated it to terminate its relationship with him.

Click on the link for the full article

10 hours ago, China said:

One of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's banks has cut ties with him a month after citing him as a 'reputation risk'

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has been terminated as a client by the Minnesota Bank & Trust a month after the financial institution described him as a "reputation risk."

Insider viewed two letters sent to Lindell by the bank dated February 11. In one letter, the bank said Lindell's accounts with the bank would be closed by the end of business on February 18.

"Any remaining collected balance in the account scheduled to be closed will be mailed to the address we have on file. Alternatively, before February 18, 2022, you may transfer, using online banking, the remaining balance directly to your other banking institutions," the letter said.

Lindell told Insider he had nine accounts at the bank and none were related to his main MyPillow business. He said one account at the bank was connected to his website Frank Speech and another was linked to the Lindell Recovery Network, the pillow CEO's platform for people with addiction.

Lindell told Insider he was "disgusted" by the bank and accused it of "de-banking" and "canceling" him.

"They just said, 'Mike Lindell's in the public eye, and we don't want to be part of the news.' And now they're in the news, aren't they?" Lindell told Insider. "They are evil for canceling us."

Lindell added that he thought "someone" had "gotten to" the bank and motivated it to terminate its relationship with him.

I'm guessing they actually said something more along the lines of "Mike Lindell is an absolute conspiracy theory lunatic who spends all his time pushing the lie that Trump won the election, which has led to violence as well as more right wing extremism in general. We don't want to be part of that news."

• Thanks 1

Pastor Greg Locke threatens to dox ‘witches’ that infiltrated wife’s Bible book club

The Tennessee pastor known for burning so-called "witchcraft" books like Harry Potter and Twilight has threatened to expose six supposed "witches" in a new video that has gone viral.

Pastor Greg Locke, who styles himself as a prophet for predicting Donald Trump would beat "demon-possessed" Joe Biden, went on a wild sermon against the so-called "witches" that infiltrated his congregation.

In the video taken on 13 February, Mr Locke demanded the six "get out" or he would expose them during the next sermon to his Global Vision Bible Church this coming Sunday.

"Three of you are in this room right now. Three of you in the room right now. You better look in my eyeballs, we ain’t afraid of you, you stinkin’ witch, you devil-worshipping Satanist witch. We cast you out in the name of Jesus Christ! We break your spells, we break your curse. We got your first name, we got your last name, we even got an address for one of you!" he screamed.

"You so much as cough wrong, and I’ll expose you in front of everybody in this tent, you stinkin’ witch!" he added. "You were sent to this church to destroy us. You were sent to this church to lure us in. You were sent to this church to cast a spell — listen, some of you been sick? Cause you befriended that witch!"

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, China said:

Pastor Greg Locke threatens to dox ‘witches’ that infiltrated wife’s Bible book club

The Tennessee pastor known for burning so-called "witchcraft" books like Harry Potter and Twilight has threatened to expose six supposed "witches" in a new video that has gone viral.

Pastor Greg Locke, who styles himself as a prophet for predicting Donald Trump would beat "demon-possessed" Joe Biden, went on a wild sermon against the so-called "witches" that infiltrated his congregation.

In the video taken on 13 February, Mr Locke demanded the six "get out" or he would expose them during the next sermon to his Global Vision Bible Church this coming Sunday.

"Three of you are in this room right now. Three of you in the room right now. You better look in my eyeballs, we ain’t afraid of you, you stinkin’ witch, you devil-worshipping Satanist witch. We cast you out in the name of Jesus Christ! We break your spells, we break your curse. We got your first name, we got your last name, we even got an address for one of you!" he screamed.

"You so much as cough wrong, and I’ll expose you in front of everybody in this tent, you stinkin’ witch!" he added. "You were sent to this church to destroy us. You were sent to this church to lure us in. You were sent to this church to cast a spell — listen, some of you been sick? Cause you befriended that witch!"

$50 says he's had affairs with at least 4 of them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Its not what it looks like dear, my wand just happened to fall into her polyjuice potion.

You know...now that I think about it, claiming polyjuice potion use could give you some sort of "out" for so many things.

Cheated on your wife?   "Not my fault, that woman used polyjuice potion to impersonate my wife, so I thought I was having sex with her."

Robbed a bank?   "Wasn't me. Someone must have gotten a hair and brewed some polyjuice potion."

Actually...polyjuice potion IRL sounds ****ing terrifying with the number of ways it could be abused. You'd basically never know if any of your interactions were with the actual person. 

Since the Trump Pardon thread is closed, it looks like somebody's pardon didn't matter in terms of it also being a state offense:

Former NY Observer editor Ken Kurson pleads guilty to cyberstalking conduct Trump pardoned him of

Ken Kurson, the former editor-in-chief of the New York Observer and close pal of Jared Kushner, quietly pleaded guilty on Wednesday to the same cyberstalking conduct that former President Donald Trump pardoned him of during his last hours in office.

Kurson, 53, appeared in Manhattan Criminal Court about 9 a.m. to cop to attempted-computer trespass and attempted eavesdropping, downgraded state misdemeanor charges. The charges stem from an August 2021 complaint alleging he harassed and spied on his wife when they divorced between September and November in 2015.

Federal prosecutors in Brooklyn first charged Kurson in an October 2020 indictment after a two-year investigation prompted when Trump appointed him to the National Endowment for the Humanities board. The nomination came with a background check that tipped off authorities.

Rudy Giuliani Reveals Location Of Secret 'Evidence' Stash And... Um... Wow.

Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor and attorney for Donald Trump, declared on Tuesday night that he has a stash of secret evidence against former secretary of state Hillary Clinton. 

And it’s in his bedroom. 

In an interview on the right-wing Newsmax network, Giuliani said he possessed about 1,000 pieces of evidence that no one has seen yet.   

“I happen to have it in my bedroom, or my den, actually,” he declared. “I’ve had it there for years.” 

It’s not clear what unseen evidence Giuliani claims to have or why he has been hiding it for years. 

Click on the link for more

• Haha 4

Pay attention guys, Rudy is going back to fight for Trump. After all that has happened, after all that has happened to him personally, Rudy is going back for more. He had a chance to do the right thing, he had a chance to save his reputation (for real this time) and he chose to stick with Trump. Any sympathy for this man needs to go the way of the dodo, it can't even be allowed to be discussed. I want to see Rudy fall harder and lower, only this time, I'm really excited to laugh at this fool on his way down to the bottom of the barrel.

12 hours ago, mistertim said:

You know...now that I think about it, claiming polyjuice potion use could give you some sort of "out" for so many things.

Cheated on your wife?   "Not my fault, that woman used polyjuice potion to impersonate my wife, so I thought I was having sex with her."

Robbed a bank?   "Wasn't me. Someone must have gotten a hair and brewed some polyjuice potion."

Actually...polyjuice potion IRL sounds ****ing terrifying with the number of ways it could be abused. You'd basically never know if any of your interactions were with the actual person. 

I wonder how many people would bang themselves...not that I would ever...