Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 ES GMs Mock Draft is complete!

Epochalypse

26 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Aww crap.

I'm at work and with all the recent picks I need to review things.  Sorry, gonna be several hours.  I'll try to leave work right at 5pm so I can pick just a little after 6pm EST.

No rush man.

Pittsburgh are next so take the rest of the week. 

Hail.

Atlanta's last pick # 244

Justin Lawler SMU

Lawler has shown flashes of brilliance while at SMU. He is a former power lifter and is STRONG. He lacks ideal athleticism and struggles to bend around the corner on occasion. But he is a dominate force as a run stuffer and has a great bull rush. He had a HIGHLY productive college career totaling 40.5 TFL and 20.5 sacks over his three years as a starting end/edge player for SMU. His draft rankings are all over the place. Some have him as an UDFA and others have a 3/4 grade on him. I have a 4/5 grade on him and think he can become a decent starting DE at the next level.

That ends Atlanta's draft. After trading up twice to make sure they got their targets they ended up with 5 players who should all make an NFL squad IMO.

Round 1 Pick 13 (Trade up with Washington)   Maurice Hurst DT Michigan

Round 3 Pick 90  Marcell Ateman WR Oklahoma State

Round 4 Pick 126 Greg Strohman CB Virginia Tech

Round 5 Pick 170 (Trade up with Cin)  Riley Ferguson QB Memphis

Round 7 Pick 244 Justin Lawler DE SMU

See ya'll next year!

13 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Moi. But don't get any ideas of taking my guy!

Hollands small. I WILL find you!

Hail. 

Done and I'm not scared. I live in the very rural part. People speak crap English and you need to cover lot of miles for small amount of results. 

2 hours ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

This thing has devolved fast. 

Can we get it together please? 

I blame people for being too quick.  They got to me in the middle of a work day with 10 picks to go when I left for work.  No way I could possibly have a shortlist of 10 guys. :P

Okay, I looked through who is left, and am picking a Senior Bowl riser.

The Saints, with their final pick, select Trayvon Henderson, S, Hawaii.

I'm not gonna get carried away with talking mad smack about how he's amazing, he's made it this far with the most educated group of football GMs in the world, so he can't be that amazing.  However, Henderson showed a lot of promise in the Senior Bowl.  He matched up well in man in the slot and against tight ends, and performs well over the top as a deep middle safety.

He doesn't do much for the run game right now, but he can potentially be a contributor on clear passing situations (3rd and longs, for example).  He'll start on special teams and we'll see where he goes from there.

With their 2nd Round 7 pick and final selection in the 2018 NFL Draft, the 29th Pick, in the 7th Round. and 247th overall selection, the Jacksonville Jaguars select .....

RB. Chase Edmonds. Snr. Fordham University.

Edmonds.jpg&f=1

Which means, for the final time this draft from AT&T Stadium here in Arlington, Texas ......

DALLAS, YOUR COWBOYS ARE NOW ON THE CLOCK!

Hail. 

Archived