Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bruce Allen/GM Thread

Makaveli

2 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Normally agree, but if Jsteelz reports it as a definitive "when, not if" situation that's good enough for me to look somewhat ahead.

Yeah.

This is the Redskins. One decision can be made, then waffled on 35 times.

Wait or you face terrible disappointment.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Yeah.

This is the Redskins. One decision can be made, then waffled on 35 times.

Wait or you face terrible disappointment.

True 😂

Fortunately the Caps are a model organization and first in the entire NHL coming off an undefeated 4-0 West coast road trip. At this point my Redskins fandom switches between amused optimism and ambivalence. The only reason I made a point to even watch the game today was the plot-line of Brucey's Last Stand.

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

The new guy can easily have a future hof left tackle on board with a phone call and a couple of meetings. If his first call isn’t to Trent followed by flying Redskins One to Houston, he doesn’t deserve to have the job.

I believe it is best for both sides for TW to be dealt. He can't come back here. 

2 minutes ago, Alexa said:

I believe it is best for both sides for TW to be dealt. He can't come back here. 

Just now, bakedtater1 said:

Move on from Trent at this point.

I think you'll all see that Bruce was a huge hurdle for Trent.

I still believe he should have been traded, but I think his value has tanked at this point and if he is willing to come in and play, I'll take Williams. It lessens our need burden for a year (Still need a LT, but if we cant make it work we have a year to sort it)

4 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

I’ll believe it when I see it. It’s just as likely Dan, in a drunken stupor, signs this asshat to a ten year deal.

Obviously complete sarcasm by me..but i think you have a point...this is the kind of **** I can see Daniel doing

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I think you'll all see that Bruce was a huge hurdle for Trent.

I still believe he should have been traded, but I think his value has tanked at this point and if he is willing to come in and play, I'll take Williams. It lessens our need burden for a year (Still need a LT, but if we cant make it work we have a year to sort it)

That's a great point...if Bruce is flushed and trent is happy and wants to play for Daniel than ya play Williams ..

40 minutes ago, Boss_Hogg said:

Why in the blue hell would Louis Riddick come to this mess? 

Because he wants to be a GM and nobody else has hired him.

19 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I'd wait to see that he's actually gone before I worry about who replaces him.

Dan doesn’t have that luxur

14 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Is that enough to get you excited?

Why a dolphin cheerleader and not a Redskin cheerleader? What ever might be wrong about the Redskins, the Redskins Cheerleaderers are part of it..

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Why a dolphin cheerleader and not a Redskin cheerleader? What ever might be wrong about the Redskins, the Redskins Cheerleaderers are part of it..

Nothing wrong just found this one first :)

But there you are a Redskins Cheerleader :)

WashIngTon-nfl-cheerleaders-5507567-371-

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I missed the part that Dan is a poster here.

No, but he can’t fire Bruce until he’s at least got a plan forward, interim or permanent, which was my only point.

2 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Nothing wrong just found this one first :)

But there you are a Redskins Cheerleader :)

Much better.

10 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Are you really discriminating hotness???  It's not like she is a cheerleader for one of our division rivals.  She isn't even an in-conference rival.  😁

Archived