Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

Four people are dead after a UPS truck was commandeered following an attempted armed robbery on South Florida's glitzy Miracle Mile on Thursday, leading police on a two-county rush-hour chase that ended in a hail of gunfire, authorities said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/chase-shootout-involving-hijacked-ups-truck-florida-leads-multiple-deaths-n1096871

Looks like two of the deaths may have been innocent bystanders 😥

Edited by DCSaints_fan

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Gee, what could go wrong? Kinda like those guys who wanted to fly planes but not land em.

Somebody knows something. 

What are you suggesting is the "obvious wrong" here? Allowing non-American citizens to train along side our troops?

What are your thoughts then on the non-Americans that enlist?

Or the Iraqi fighters that serve alongside our troops in the Middle East?

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I feel like If this guy was a Mexican immigrant the spin would be much different.

Yep. It would have been the topic of endless GOP tweets. A wall wouldn't have stopped this nor 9/11. That nation isn't really our ally. 

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Yep. It would have been the topic of endless GOP tweets. A wall wouldn't have stopped this nor 9/11. That nation isn't really our ally. 

I agree. And liberals wouldn’t have any issue when the president saying the mexican president is sad and disgusted with the attack, and jump to conclusions about why we have so many saudies training in our military, ect.

Silliness. 

7 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I agree. And liberals wouldn’t have any issue when the president saying the mexican president is sad and disgusted with the attack, and jump to conclusions about why we have so many saudies training in our military, ect.

Silliness. 

Why are you singling our liberals?  (Ignoring the other...whatever it is)

Unless there is some evidence the Saudi government ordered this mass murder, or are somehow responsible, it makes little sense to blame the entire nation for the actions of one person.  Have I missed evidence that suggests Saudi Arabia was behind this crime? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Destino said:

Unless there is some evidence the Saudi government ordered this mass murder, or are somehow responsible, it makes little sense to blame the entire nation for the actions of one person.  Have I missed evidence that suggests Saudi Arabia was behind this crime? 

Saudi Arabia’s government is being blamed for the actions of the people in power.  And Trump and co. are being blamed for their glaring double standard and coddling Bonesaw and the rest and acting as the Saudi government’s spokespeople.

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Destino said:

Elements in the Saudi Government are known to support extremists and terrorists. Would it surprise you if it was found out that some knew?

That Trump and Pompeo are acting as their PR consultants is quite pathetic. Let your investigators do their jobs before reputation laundering for a regime that recently had an American journalist hacked to death with a bonesaw.

• Haha 1

Ensign Joshua Kaleb Watson, Student, Naval Aviation Schools Command, 23, from Coffee, Alabama

Airman Mohammed Sameh Haitham, Student, Naval Aviation Schools Command, 19, from St. Petersburg, Florida

Airman Apprentice Cameron Scott Walters, Student, Naval Aviation Schools Command, 21, from Richmond Hill, Georgia

Thank you for your service.

Lets not lose sight of the victims as we rush to blame a group before the investigation happens.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, visionary said:

Saudi Arabia’s government is being blamed for the actions of the people in power.

Tying the government to this shooting as an example of why they can’t be trusted falls somewhere between ignorant and xenophobic.  

And Trump and co. are being blamed for their glaring double standard and coddling Bonesaw and the rest and acting as the Saudi government’s spokespeople.

Everyone has a double standard.  You seem upset that a thief isn’t stealing from everyone. Or that a murderer isn’t murdering everyone. Or that a sinner isn’t always sining.

MEH.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

7 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

i am not, i agreed with what @SkinsGoldPants said. He mentioned the GOP. If this was a mexican i’m sure he would be trumpeting up the need to protect our borders, as he has done in the past.

actually, you didn't get the point of my post.

The point was that not only is this further proof of how stupid a wall is (border defense is needed and should be created with cutting edge tech that isn't a standing monument to Trump), this is proof to another post after of how quickly Trump jumps to defend a nation he probably is in major debt to. If this were any other Muslim nation. Watch out.

The Saudi gov't pays extremists to not attach them and in return, they don't try to eliminate the extremists. Even if they fly planes into our buildings or sneak through the system on our military bases.

Mexico is more of an ally than they are. That's a reality. 

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants