Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Talk about Pets

d0ublestr0ker0ll

On 10/6/2017 at 4:04 AM, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

My #1 is a yellow lab named Buddy.  He won my "Animal of the Year" award for 2016, and is in a "Secretariat at the Belmont" lead for 2017.

I initiated a Dog of the Month award in an attempt to motivate my corgis… It didn't work. That was 6 or 7 years ago and I think Jack has won every month save three.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

That's what Dancer did to puppy pads. Hence the taking of the puppy outside every two hours, night and day. It helped that I was working from home.

Dude is so active I literally have to take him out every 30 minutes. Woke up from a nap? Gotta Pee! Just ate? Gotta Pee! Little bit of water? Gotta Pee! Play with mom and pop? Gotta Pee! Get a hold of some socks? Gotta Pee! Extra perfect belly rub?? Gotta Pee! I could go on.... And none of those are jokes. 

Hes like a hairy little R Kelly lol

30 minutes ago, Bang said:

Ah, you got the chicken flavored puppy pads. First mistake.

~Bang

I knew it was stupid. They taste so good I almost cant blame him. 

• Haha 3

I just went out on the back deck to feed the porch kitties...There was Ms. Kitty, Mike, Mickey, and Freddie (still haven't seen Cameron since he took off right after I got 'em all fixed).  I had my phone in the pocket of my bathrobe, and thought "Cool, I may be able to get a pic of the family eating" cuz I have 4 bowls out there right now.  The stars were aligning...

Well, Freddie is a bit of a bully, and she growled and chased Mickey off the deck.  But I have a couple pics of when they were kittens.

Here's Mike, then Mickey, then Freddie.

IMG_20160521_145003.thumb.jpg.49641fbaf4784b70e7668756c19a78bd.jpg

IMG_20160521_144921.thumb.jpg.972f161fcb8447183c2df0a90af0df20.jpg

1463866838117.jpg.09c9c8a2435f722f5d2966cb05417ccd.jpg

• Like 3