Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

Guess Foles is still under contract next season. He might've been a cheap option here next season if Kirk leaves, although I'm not sure if Nick would have any success with the garbage we have at skill positions here.

I'm happy for him though.......good story for him to come in as backup on his old team and get them to the SB, even if I think they lose to the Pats. Wentz doing well enough to essentially secure HFA for Philly was huge. 

Again, I think this got away from them and it didn't matter. But Zimmer deserves to be highly criticized for not pulling Keenum at the beginning of this quarter. The guy clearly didn't have it, your season is crashing down and it doesn't occur to you to go to your original starter? What was the worst you thought was going to happen if you made that switch?

Late career revivals usually hit a brickwall.  Rich Gannon is rarity.  Hell, even Alex Smith there is a question whether he can be a QB that gets a team beyond just making the early round playoffs. 

Nick Foles kind of resembles Peter Weller when he has his helmet on.  RoboQB!  

43 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

“They’re not beating the Dalckbs.”

”They’re not beating the Vikings.”

yet, here they are, barring an epic collapse, in the SB.

My guess is Bill will make Foles his ****.  Because that’s what he tends to do to average (at best) QBs.  

i kind of agree, but, on the other hand, i don't think eli is great, but he beat the pats twice in the super bowl- meh qb playing out of his mind, great defense, which is what the eagles are at the moment. 

Archived