Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread

Going Commando

1 minute ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

#10 was the spot. I was yelling it out. 

You were. This FO never had the balls to make that move. I truly don't think they would have been smart enough to take Rosen even if he did fall to 13. Their egos and jobs are wrapped up in Alex Smith and winning at least 10 games this year, they weren't taking a QB unfortunately. I wish 

Guys...I just realized that all this defensive stud talent falling has left our FO in a position to really piss us off, ignore value, and take the DL they thougth they'd be "stuck" with all along anyways...fingers crossed that isn't the case

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

You were. This FO never had the balls to make that move. I truly don't think they would have been smart enough to take Rosen even if he did fall to 13. Their egos and jobs are wrapped up in Alex Smith and winning at least 10 games this year, they weren't taking a QB unfortunately. I wish 

I know. 

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

We CANNOT TRADE DOWN now. We have to take one of the 3 big defensive players at this point.

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

NO! We need playmakers on defense brother!

Yes, we can still get someone with more picks and anyway our biggest weakness is run D, those guys don't get thought of as playmakers

1 minute ago, bh32 said:

Redskins are gonna do there typical stupid **** by selecting a DB in the 1st..

No clue what they are going to do....too many options, they are probably climbing the wall right now with anxiety.

5 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

The Raiders gave 15, a 3 and a 5 for Rosen.

We dealt a 3 and Fuller for Smith, and PAID him.

We could have dealt 13, a 3, and a 5 for Rosen AND kept Fuller. 

Infuriating. 

yeah, how infuriating, that the FO isn't psychic

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

BPA is screaming DB right now dude

so did carlos rodgers,sean taylor,laron landry and so on..not a single one of them has made the Redskins have an elite defense...fix the ****ing lines first

Archived