Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

imma call it early---write liz off...she's coming off whiny and blamey and reaching for hot takes on the others and drawing moans and groans

they’re in panic mode. Need numbers. Making changes to presentation

It sucks that being really smart and being able to go toe2toe against *anyone* on any policy item isn’t an overwhelmingly appealing trait :( 

her confidence to go as deep as possible on a topic when everyone else is terrified to do such a thing is just amazing. 

43 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

you're not concerned about wasted breath...it's a message board---wasted breath is our raison d'etre :P

you have disdain for the rebukes you did get and the attitude/thinking it suggests to you...., perfectly fine...but the reality is that only a few actually did what you said....notably more regs here indicate every week that they do worry about those votes., on top of everything else there is to worry about in the realm of vote-getting :ols:...

you know the drill---trump must go at all costs , nothing else matters as much for dems/left-learners, but the majority still feel unsure more than usual about how/who/what is the best way to get er done and the pressure is yuge

i'm of the view that you try to cover all the bases best as possible but i'm up in the air as to what to strategize big-picture wise

i have a lot of issues with bernie (and some love too) other than electability, but i worry about that, too

nonetheless, i'm already preparing myself to compromise and tolerate even a whole bunch more than usual and even be an active bernie advocate if he gets the nomination

I have disdain for many things and this is far down the list.  As far as covering bases, if you can only pick one player to cover the whole field, you pick 2nd base.  You know, the one in the middle of the field.  Not 3rd base, the one on the far left.

8 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

imma call it early---write liz off...she's coming off whiny and blamey and reaching for hot takes on the others and drawing moans and groans

Yea she is losing ground with me quickly.

Bernie has nothing to worry about.  Even though he won't go into the convention with enough delegates to secure the nomination outright; he will be the overwhelming delegate leader.  He's got this nomination.

Trump also has nothing to worry about.  Reelection is cinch.  

Better start preparing for the darkest 2 years in American history: 2021-2023.

13 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

It hurts my soul because it's true.  Shes better as VP, she can do more damage as second most powerful person in the country doing dirty work without the spotlight.  

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Trump also has nothing to worry about.  Reelection is cinch.  

Better start preparing for the darkest 2 years in American history: 2021-2023.

I think we all get it by now.  Thanks.

I think Bernie has a chance as the nominee, if that's how it all plays.  I think people are underestimating his support, even if they disagree with it.

Just now, tshile said:

I am equally sick of

- sanders only talking about healthcare 

- the others arguing against sanders with numbers I expect to hear on foxnews

Blame the moderators for asking the same question every week, hes not going to change his position.

I cant go to Turbo Tax, go home dude. Pack your **** and leave.

Archived