Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Top 10 Must Have/Watch Guy Movies

Dont Taze Me Bro

So, with other threads out there about TV shows, etc.  I was sitting in the man cave, drinking some draft beer and was just looking around at some Blu-rays sitting around in my TV stand and started thinking, "What are the top 10 guy movies/franchises that are a must have/watch?"  So, on your list you can list an entire franchise and it only takes up one spot (e.g.  you like 5 of the 8 Fast and Furious movies, list the franchise and it takes up one slot).  So, in no particular order, with exception of #1, here is my list:

1.  Fight Club

2.  Rambo franchise 

3.  Scarface

4.  Godfather franchise

5.  Full Metal Jacket

6.  Rocky franchise

7.  Terminator franchise

8.  Pulp Fiction

9.  Reservoir Dogs

10.  Judgement Night (might get laughed at, don't care :P )

I'm 9 beers deep...haven't drank since the Metallica show last Wed...AND HERE ARE MY MAN MOVIES.

1. Godfather 2.  Cmon...so macho.

2. The Thing 1982.  Just thinking about it makes me wanna slug whiskey in the Arctic and kill everybody.

3. Black Hawk Down.  Honestly...I'm not man enough.

4. Pink Floyd The Wall.  Daddy, what'd you leave behind for me?

5. Super Troopers. Shenanigans.

I'm a big Tarrantino fan.  So Inglourious Basterds and True Romance (even though only written by Tarantino) make my list.  

I don't know if I have a definitive 10, but a few more that haven't been mentioned: Warrior, Rudy, and the Big Lebowski for a comedy.  

Star Wars, not including prequels

Indiana Jones, not including 4

Bond, not including Dalton or Brosnan

Terminator Series -- 1&2 only

Kiss of the Dragon--incredibly stupid plot but Jet Li is bad ass

Mad Max series

Basic Instinct

Bull Durham

Apocalypse Now

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Terminator 2 and Max Max: Fury Road are two of the best action movies of all time.

Church.  Mad Max was the first movie to give me goosies since Dark Knight.  So overwhelmed by how awesome it was after the credits rolled, I nearly cried LOL.  

5 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Kelly's Heroes

Ugh.  Another classic.  Hell, it would be tough even doing a top 10 war movies only.

@twa listed Dirty Dozen and The Bridge over River Kwai....it was difficult not finding room for those.  Plus all the John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Randolph Scott, Gary Cooper joints.  Ugh.  So many good movies.

Archived