Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

I'm just marveling at how everybody seems to be concentrating on the one AA woman as a token for a party that's opposed to her.  As opposed to all the others, too.  

38 minutes ago, Larry said:

I'm just marveling at how everybody seems to be concentrating on the one AA woman as a token for a party that's opposed to her.  As opposed to all the others, too.  

When "all the others" equal 31 women, they stop being tokens for the party and become part of that party's problem. Sticking the singular AA woman at the very front of the group is the equivalent of sticking Katie Britt in her kitchen for the rebuttal...it speaks loudly to the GOP mindset.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

11 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Sounds a little like her policy for paying her employees at her restaurant.

"I Need New Boobs, Paid for by These Rubes"

Edited by mistertim
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Because he penetrated her with his fingers and not his penis. To a female, penetration by anything is penetration. It's only the the law as written defines it differently.  It's all about consent to be penetrated. And there was no consent on her part. 

TFG is a creep and a demon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Republican Senator Says He’d Totally Do a Coup if He Gets the Chance

Senator J.D. Vance has essentially admitted he would have carried out a coup during the 2020 election if he could have, in a bald-faced attempt to be chosen as Donald Trump’s running mate.

The Ohio Republican has been floated alongside Representative Elise Stefanik as a possible Trump vice presidential pick. And in an effort to outdo his reported competition, Vance gave a full-throated defense of autocracy during an interview with ABC on Sunday.

When asked if, had he been vice president in 2020, he would have certified the election results, Vance said he would have done things a little differently.

“If I had been vice president, I would have told the states, like Pennsylvania, Georgia, and so many others, that we needed to have multiple slates of electors, and I think the U.S. Congress should have fought over it from there,” Vance said, referring to the fake pro-Trump electors that some states’ Republicans tried to send to Washington.

“That is the legitimate way to deal with an election that a lot of folks, including me, think had a lot of problems in 2020. I think that’s what we should have done.”

It’s unclear what Vance is basing that supposed legitimacy on, considering the Constitution makes no mention of this. Former Vice President Mike Pence has repeatedly stressed that he certified the votes in 2020, against Trump’s wishes, because he was loyal to the Constitution. There has also been no evidence that the election was fraudulent. Not even investigators hired by Trump have found issues.

Vance also said that the president can ignore Supreme Court rulings he doesn’t like.

“The Constitution says that the Supreme Court can make rulings … but if the Supreme Court said the president of the United States can’t fire a general, that would be an illegitimate ruling,” Vance claimed.

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb down 1

26 minutes ago, China said:

Republican Senator Says He’d Totally Do a Coup if He Gets the Chance

Senator J.D. Vance has essentially admitted he would have carried out a coup during the 2020 election if he could have, in a bald-faced attempt to be chosen as Donald Trump’s running mate.

The Ohio Republican has been floated alongside Representative Elise Stefanik as a possible Trump vice presidential pick. And in an effort to outdo his reported competition, Vance gave a full-throated defense of autocracy during an interview with ABC on Sunday.

When asked if, had he been vice president in 2020, he would have certified the election results, Vance said he would have done things a little differently.

“If I had been vice president, I would have told the states, like Pennsylvania, Georgia, and so many others, that we needed to have multiple slates of electors, and I think the U.S. Congress should have fought over it from there,” Vance said, referring to the fake pro-Trump electors that some states’ Republicans tried to send to Washington.

“That is the legitimate way to deal with an election that a lot of folks, including me, think had a lot of problems in 2020. I think that’s what we should have done.”

It’s unclear what Vance is basing that supposed legitimacy on, considering the Constitution makes no mention of this. Former Vice President Mike Pence has repeatedly stressed that he certified the votes in 2020, against Trump’s wishes, because he was loyal to the Constitution. There has also been no evidence that the election was fraudulent. Not even investigators hired by Trump have found issues.

Vance also said that the president can ignore Supreme Court rulings he doesn’t like.

“The Constitution says that the Supreme Court can make rulings … but if the Supreme Court said the president of the United States can’t fire a general, that would be an illegitimate ruling,” Vance claimed.

Click on the link for the full article

That's what I keep saying, they'll abolish or make irrelevant the supremes. So the supremes better stand up for the Constitution and refuse to allow TFG's immunity claim. Any and all of them. Or our country is done, even if TFG doesn't win the election or his coup succeeds. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

All the terrorists flying on Spirit

LOL does this libertarian scholar have any ideas on how a large building should prepare itself for JetBlue plowing its fuselage into their 78th floor under his new guidelines?

Also relevant (jump to 3:56):

Edited by balki1867

Donald Trump’s newly installed leadership team at the Republican National Committee on Monday began the process of pushing out dozens of officials, according to two people close to the Trump campaign and the RNC. 

All told, the expectation is that more than 60 RNC staffers who work across the political, communications and data departments will be let go. Those being asked to resign include five members of the senior staff, though the names were not made public. Additionally, some vendor contracts are expected to be cut.

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1