Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 MLB Thread

Riggo#44

30 minutes ago, DCSaints_fan said:

According to mlb.com Boston has only Pomeranz left in the bullpen, and no bench players (but neither does LA)

Eovaldi is at 70 pitches now ... dodgers probably win either here or in the 17th ... 

Or not ...

Maybe they could start pulling people out of the stands...

I'm wondering if this game will spark a serious consideration for having the DH in both leagues.

Not sure why Betts was swinging there. 3-1 count against a wild pitcher. Grounds out to short.

Absolutely horrible approach by the Red Sox hitters that inning. Are you watching the damn pitcher? Let him walk you! It's not like you are getting a hit anyway.

Time to pull Eovaldi. He has given all that he can. It has been a superhuman effort.

Game over. I am telling you guys right now, Dodgers are winning all their games at home. It will be 3-2 going back to Boston.

Muncy had a great at bat against Eovaldi last time... of course he ends it with a walk-off...

That guy talking about the ump wasn't around when he called all of Woods borderline pitches balls in the top of the inning....

Not sure how expensive of a loss it was for the Red Sox...

^ That seems to be the sentiment amongst all my Dodgers friends.

I am not watching tonight, but this is not what I expected. I expected the Dodgers to take the lead like they did, but didn't expect their bullpen to implode like they did. Jansen and Wood have sucked this series.

9 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

^ That seems to be the sentiment amongst all my Dodgers friends.

I am not watching tonight, but this is not what I expected. I expected the Dodgers to take the lead like they did, but didn't expect their bullpen to implode like they did. Jansen and Wood have sucked this series.

He takes out Hill tonight after 91 pitches, 6 1/3 innings coming off a strike out, only to bring in another lefty for a single batter. 1 hit, 3 walks, 7 Ks and Roberts takes him out?? Then he brings in Jansen again in the 8th for 6 outs with a one run lead. 

Archived